XPadder works great for a bit then messes up!

LizardMan0324

XPadder works great for a bit then messes up!

Post by LizardMan0324 »

Windows 7 (64bit) op sys! I set up xPadder just fine works well for awhile then all of a sudden the keys switch on their own. I am moving forward fine with my D-pad and all of a sudden, the forward D-pad is spinning the screen to the right. And the right analog joystick that was for moving the screen to the right is now the forward W movement. I thought it may have been The Secret World game I was playing, so I shut down TSW and set xPadder up for Dragon Age Inquisition. Worked fine for a bit then pow, same problem. So it is the xPadder that is switching the config all on its own not the games. I feel like I spent $10 on something that is no good now. I obviously can not use it if it does not work correctly. Sad and Disappointed!

orders-treespun

Re: XPadder works great for a bit then messes up!

Post by orders-treespun »

I just bought xpadder and it's working great -- I did run into something similar to your issue, however it was not xpadder. It was me hitting the 'mode' button on my logitech f310 controller.

LizardMan0324

Post by LizardMan0324 »

Hmmm ty for your reply. I am using a Thrustmaster T-wireless black mini, there is a button labeled MAP that can not be assigned to anything. When I sit the gamepad down for any amount of time the green light on it will go out like it goes into sleep mode and that MAP button brings it back. However my problem happens without hitting that button.

LizardMan0324

Post by LizardMan0324 »

This turned out to be the fail of my gamepad I was using not xpadder program! xpadder is still awesome tyvm jonathon!

Return to “Xpadder not working in Windows”