Support for Belkin N52te

MadMerse

Support for Belkin N52te

Post by MadMerse »

Just a quick question as I've just purchased Xpadder. Does it by any chance support the Belkin N52te? I noticed there were controller images for the N45 and N50 controllers from Belkin so I thought I'd ask. Given that Belkin went with the funky Razer software to program the N52te, I'd be surprised if it was supported, but then again how am I going to know for sure unless I ask. Maybe I'll finally get some real use out of it. Thanks!

V/R

Bob Mercer

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Support for Belkin N52te

Post by mnl1121 »

Does Belkin provide drivers for the controller? If yes, then yes Xpadder supports it. For the record, Xpadder supports ANY device that has drivers and shows up in the "Game Controllers" window in Windows Control Panel.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

I have the N52 non-te version. I had to use the Nostromo software to use the keys and everything as DirectX inputs. Then I could use Xpadder as the profiler. I don't know what changed between the N52 and N52te besides the pimpin' light. :x (Got to get me one of those.)

Pnikosis

Post by Pnikosis »

The Nostromo 52te doesn't need drivers, as it is recognized as a Human Interface Device (HID), like a keyboard. If Xpadder coul be used to bind standard keyboard keys, would solve this issue without need of the drivers.

Return to “Cannot find controller”