Just bought xpadder need some help

remag03

Just bought xpadder need some help

Post by remag03 »

Hi I have just bought xpadder, and am happy something like this exists.

I am running Windows 7 64bit (x86)
GTX 460 SE
4 gigs ram
nice duo core.

I have an xbox 360 wireless controller with the plug and charge kit and also I have a USB extender cord that seems to work (I don't know if that does anything for you or not)
When I plug in the controller is searches for drivers but finds none. SO I was wondering where to get drivers for the controller and basically any general help to get this thing working thanks!
I have seen the controller work with the play and charge kit so please don't tell me it doesn't work because there are hackers who make drivers and if anyone knows where to get them that would be great.
My friend's brother plays with the play and charge kit so if anyone knows how to get that to work that would be great. It's been done without the battery pack and I am willing to go as far as soldering or other minor electronics work if I have to

Also it is detected in device manager but it is an unknown device...So I do need drivers or something for this

Also I have a 650watt power supply and the ampage is incredible I had to get it just for my graphics card which ways about as much as a newborn. So the ampage isn't the problem either

I'm thinking maybe before I open up and have to map the controller I could solder the connector to a USB cable and then it would transfer data. does anyone else think this would work?

*UPDATE* I just got drivers that work so the computer detects the controller perfectly. However it doesn't show up in Game Controllers still

FARSTRIDER
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Just bought xpadder need some help

Post by FARSTRIDER »

you need a wireless reciver which isnt avaible seperately anymore unless you find a used one other than that you can also use the LifeChat ZX-6000 receiver

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Just bought xpadder need some help

Post by Mobeeuz »

Amazon has got you covered, both white and black versions available.

Return to “Cannot find controller”