My controller suddenly stopped working

ab27826

My controller suddenly stopped working

Post by ab27826 »

I've been using xpadder for a good 5-6 months now, and my controller stopped being recognized today. I'm guessing I accidentally deleted a driver or something, but if anyone else has had this problem, please help. Thank you.

ab27826

Re: My controller suddenly stopped working

Post by ab27826 »

My controller...suddenly started working? Thanks for all the help guys! Kappa Kappa FrankerZ

ab27826

Post by ab27826 »

Okay, I actually do have a problem. So my controller will start to work, then at a random point when I'm using it, it will stop working. The first time, i unplugged/replugged the adapter and it got it back, but now it's taking a little longer...any solutions? It might just be a problem with the adapter idk.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

I think that there is a problem either with the receiver or the controller too.
Do you hear the USB disconnection sound wen the controller stops working?Does the LED one the controller turn off when the controller stops working?(Edit: No Xbox360pad :oops: )

Have you already tried to use a different USB-Slot?

ab27826

Post by ab27826 »

I tried a different usb port and that didn't solve things. When i was moping around and i suddenly heard it reconnect and disconnect immediately. However, now it's not reconnecting at all. So i'm guessing it's a problem with the adapter.

*edit* I can feel my gcn controller not in all the way, it's super loose when plugged in to the adapter. I tried plugging in a different gcn controller, and it didn't work either, so my adapter is for certain the problem.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Oh, so it's not a Xbox360pad you're talking about :oops:. So you can forget the question with the LED.

You could try to slightly squeeze the connector together using a plier, of course with very much sensitivity. Maybe it fixes the problem if the connector is a bit more tight after that.

Return to “Cannot find controller”