Xbox360 chatpad wireless driver released

syscrash

Xbox360 chatpad wireless driver released

Post by syscrash »

I apologize if this is posted in the wrong area. But I figured some people would be as excited as I am with this release. Please check out the developer's website for further information. I have tested this on Windows 8 and it does work. I'm able to use the chatpad in LibreOffice to type with...and MS Office.

I'm now in the process of trying to map the keys to be used in game.

The developer's website:
http://thepocketofresistance.wordpress.com/

banxey

Re: Xbox360 chatpad wireless driver released

Post by banxey »

I've spent all morning trying to work out how to get my chatpad to work, so thanks for this. I'll give it a shot.

iOlivier

Post by iOlivier »

Oh! I just bought Xpadder today and I was going to purchase this chatpad for my wireless gamepad...
I will reconsider that now I know the driver is not yet finalized ! (I thought the keyboard was plug & play).

FARSTRIDER
Xpadder Xpert

Post by FARSTRIDER »

iOlivier wrote:Oh! I just bought Xpadder today and I was going to purchase this chatpad for my wireless gamepad...
I will reconsider that now I know the driver is not yet finalized ! (I thought the keyboard was plug & play).
maybe well get lucky & they announce @ e3 a successor to go along with xbox one. now if only wifi direct would work properly with all wifi client adapters

Return to “Cannot find controller”