Xpadder won't detect my Xbox 360 controller

niolekp

Xpadder won't detect my Xbox 360 controller

Post by niolekp »

So I've had this problem for a while with my controller. It's a purple afterglow controller that I've had for a while and i recently bought Xpadder and getting hyped up that I can finally play with a controller on the PC but unfortunately the Xpadder program won't detect my controller. I've tried everything I'm not sure if it may be the drivers but i have no clue what drivers i need for Xpadder. It may also be the controller but I'm in no mood to buy a 40$ wired controller after I've spent 10$ on Xpadder, 40$ on games, and 50$ on a new power supply. So if you've had the same problem and fixed it please help me either comment in the forums or add imnuhxy on Skype.

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Xpadder won't detect my Xbox 360 controller

Post by Mobeeuz »

According to my short research, it's a wired 360 controller. Try installing the 360 controller drivers from Microsoft. Have you tried this controller on another PC or a 360?

mrriggzz99

Post by mrriggzz99 »

This dose not work apparently this piece of snip-snap afterglow controller dose not work... nothing like wasting hours of my time....

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Mobeeuz »

Ya, third party stuff is always a gamble when it comes to windows and driver support. The one time I did was the Razer Onza and that wasted DAYS of my time...

Return to “Cannot find controller”