xpadder download?

jonathanmullen1

xpadder download?

Post by jonathanmullen1 »

Hoping someone can help. I don't seem to be able to download xpadder. I've tried following the link in this forum, read through the forum topics, used chrome, internet explorer, windows 10 x64, tried logging in and out and no matter what route i try the download link just takes me to the xpadder.com homepage language and region selection page. Happy to provide any more info and apologies if this is the wrong place for such a question... also happy to accept i'm being a fool :) thanks in advance

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Re: xpadder download?

Post by Mobeeuz »

1: http://xpadder.com
2: Select Language
3: Ensure you type in the email address you used when you bought xpadder. If you get an email about paying instead of a download link, that's the wrong email address...

barleypoper

Re: xpadder download?

Post by barleypoper »

The download link is not working, I have proof. I have been trying to re download for days, searched this site and sent several emails with no reply or comment.

I have my original email in 2015 sent by xpadder to me with my password. I type my email address from my 2015 xpadder letter with my password on it and I get a message something like " the last message sent was returned". How can that be. I still receive lots of email at that address every single day. I get lots of spam mail too but no email from xpadder in my inbox or spam.

I tried changing my email address and password but that did not work so I changed it back. The problem is with the xpadder download site / link.

If someone has any ideas I would love to try it out.

p.s. As it stands right now I am using Pinnacle Game Profiler which I own as well a lot more . I prefer xpadder but Im starting to like Pinnacle a lot more very quickly.

Return to “Cannot find Xpadder!”