Problem Recognizing Buttons

jrmacon

Problem Recognizing Buttons

Post by jrmacon »

I have two of these A-PAC Boards (http://www.ultimarc.com/a-pac.html) that I used to build my own control panels with. They are recognized in the controller settings (each board is actually two controllers) of Win 7 just fine, and all buttons respond accordingly. One panel allowed me to easily create a controller profile and recognized all buttons as I hit them. For some reason several buttons one the other panel are not seen, even though watching the device info in either the Win controller settings or within Xpadders view itself, shows a new button press. THe profile creator simply won't throw down a new button. Any thoughts?

Also, as I have two of these devices (4 controllers total) is it possible to create a single controller profile that covers all the switches/buttons on both devices, or do I have to do 4 completely seperate setups?

Appreciate the help

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Problem Recognizing Buttons

Post by SGTCableDog »

Are each of the controllers configured the same on the A-pac? Xpadder will see the controller ID as the same controller so when you create the first layout then Xpadder will use it for the rest. If the inputs are configured differently, button on one controller and a pot on another then there will be problems.

Return to “Problems detecting controller buttons, triggers or other”