Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 - Analog Stick Not Recognized?

tbadr

Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 - Analog Stick Not Recognized?

Post by tbadr »

Hi, I purchased Xpadder with the intent to use it with my Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 device. When attempting to configure Xpadder with my rumblepad it recognizes the left analog stick as being an analog stick but mistakes the right analog stick for a D-pad with the prompt “"This stick is not analog, add as D pad”.

In exploring the controller properties page instead of the right stick moving the areas "Rx" and "Ry", the section "POV" appears to be what is moving. In addition, when moving the D-pad on the rumblepad "Axis X" and "Axis Y" turn green, and when using the left analog stick Axis Z and Rz are the sections that move. My controller itself is configured to the default factory settings. How do I get xpadder to recognize the proper axis for my controller?

Chr1s
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 - Analog Stick Not Recogni

Post by Chr1s »

There is a button near the vibration button that changes the Dpad and analog sticks positions so that they are reported by the driver as the opposite; the dpad as an analog stick and the analog stick as a dpad. Simply press this button to toggle that effect.

Return to “Problems detecting controller buttons, triggers or other”