Setup problems

ev3info

Setup problems

Post by ev3info »

Hi,

i got a problem with my Xbox 360 Pad.

I configure my setup and all works perfect, but after finishing the setup screen my analog Stick don't trigger any signals. I tryd it with other analog signals, same problem.

In the settings or setup screen the analog stick works perfect, after leaving the screen nothing ... what happend after i press "OK"?

jidz

Re: Setup problems

Post by jidz »

What driver do you use?

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

After configuring your controller you will need create or load a profile. A profile is the key presses and mouse movements assigned to the buttons and stick on your controller. To assign a key to a button click on the button in the main Xpadder window with your physical mouse. The Assignment window will open with a virtual keyboard and mouse. You can click the keys with your mouse or press the keys on your physical keyboard.

The sticks and Dpad allow for group assignments by clicking on the wrench icon in the lower right corner of the stick of Dpad. A menu of predefined assignments will appear. You can easily assign mouse movement, arrows, or WASD to the sticks.

This should get you started. Each window has a help button that explain the different options.

Feel free to ask any other questions.

ev3info

Post by ev3info »

Hi,

so english is not my native language, but i get the feeling my problem is not solved. :)

I made a litte vid that shows my problem.

I'm using a Windows 360 Wireless Adapter with the driver version: 6.1.7600.16385 (on win 7)

You can find the vid here:

http://www.ev3.info/2009/01/xpadder

Thanks for the help :)

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Post by Jonathan »

In the main Xpadder settings window in the top right of the main screen disable Xinput.

ev3info

Post by ev3info »

... thanks! :)

Problem solved.

Return to “Problems detecting controller buttons, triggers or other”