Problem with analog stick toggle

thesanealien

Problem with analog stick toggle

Post by thesanealien »

Attempting to play GW2 and have the Click-In for analog stick set to toggle between mouse HELD DOWN and mouse RELEASED. This allows me to click it in and toggle it to control the camera while I'm running and also click it in to free move my mouse to select dialog and things in the game as well. However, when I change between set 1 and set 2, it untoggles my mouse, causing the mouse to APPEAR as if I'm trying to click things and it disrupts the fight because I start running in a random direction. I've been forced to manually reclick the analog stick down after every set change, which is increasingly difficult. Is there any way to set my change set to also RETOGGLE my mouse button for me immediately after I release the trigger? Or any other method that I don't have to manually reclick in the analog stick?

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Problem with analog stick toggle

Post by Primal Fear »

You can assign the RMB directly to right stick directions instead of toggling and use another Set to toggle to cursor mode. There are three different solutions for that (one is some posts below) here.

thesanealien

Post by thesanealien »

I guess I'm just still not understanding how to fix this. I read over that post, but it's either too complicated for me, or something. Can you explain in easy to understand terms? I'm really having trouble figuring this out.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

In the Advanced Assignment window you can assign the RMB directly to the direction of the right stick. To control the mouse cursor, create another Set where only the mouse movement is assigned to the right stick. =http://xpadder.com/forum4/viewtopic.ph ... 16930These are three different ways to workaround a problem that occurs when you simply assign the RMB together with the mouse movement. You can Copy&Paste these profiles to have a look at them and to try them.

If you like to implement one of them into your existing profile (instead of
elaborately recreating the assignments), you can do that in the way that I have linked at the end of the first post of the profiles.

Return to “Problems detecting controller buttons, triggers or other”