Xpadder possibly not working properly

owenmahamilton

Xpadder possibly not working properly

Post by owenmahamilton »

Hi, I wonder if someone can help me please? I got a new wireless Xbox One Controller with USB cable for Christmas and I'm having trouble setting up Xpadder with it. I've found the controller image on the forums and pasted it in, then when I click the Sticks tab and click Enable for the left hand joystick, Xpadder only asks me to move the joystick in two directions (left and up) and then when I click Enable for the right hand joystick it asks me to move it in the two remaining directions (right and down). Is this correct as it doesn't seem to be right to me? To be completely honest, even following the instructions on the website for setting up a controller I'm finding it a bit hard to understand, also can someone clarify if when I get to the part of the setup process where I have to move the squares and circles onto the correct parts of the image of the controller, how accurate does the placing of them need to be? Sorry if this sounds a bit silly but I'm finding it a bit hard to do for some reason.

Thanks.

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Xpadder possibly not working properly

Post by Mobeeuz »

Try this video...

owenmahamilton

Re: Xpadder possibly not working properly

Post by owenmahamilton »

That's great, thanks for the link to the video, it was very helpful.

Return to “Problems detecting controller buttons, triggers or other”