Need help setting up Logitech G923 Race Wheel + Petals please

kamborsia

Need help setting up Logitech G923 Race Wheel + Petals please

Post by kamborsia »

:leftthumbup: :cry: I have a Logitech G923 Race wheel with the petals and pedal shifters. Bought xpadder awhile ago 3/4 months prolly and I'm still having issues setting it up. I know my way round a pc but my main issue seems to be that A. I cant find a suitable image for my specific wheel as all the buttons respond on xpadder (but not via in game with any race sim games i have sampled). And B. The potential issue with xpadder not working with 2 xbox specified controllers as this wheel is for windows + xbox, not the windows + ps4 version if that makes any difference + the fact that i want to use a regular corded xbox one controller with said wheel layout, with potentially adding a stick shifter in the near future. I think I've laid out everything I needed to cover to get support to get this setup working in-game. And again thanks for the help as I currently cant get this to work right now and I think we all can agree race gaming is 100% better than with a standard controller as I've got this wheel+petals to work on my xbox one, ty!

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Re: Need help setting up Logitech G923 Race Wheel + Petals please

Post by Jonathan »

The image is optional and for now you can draw your own using the built-in tools in Xpadder.
When creating profiles, especially with new controllers, I first practice the keyboard assignments of the profile in Notepad or Word. Once the correct letters are being produced I then start the game and try the profile there. This approach helps to find where the issues lie as the problem could be the Xpadder controller settings or the profile or the game itself.

kamborsia

Re: Need help setting up Logitech G923 Race Wheel + Petals please

Post by kamborsia »

Thanks I found the issue. Turns out my pc just wasn't recognizing it till I launched G hub and it booted up normal and ran fine in game. Thanks for the suggestions as that led to me launching g hub n getting it to work and Im sure ill need xpadder in the future for mapping shifters and such!

Return to “Problems detecting controller buttons, triggers or other”