home Button F310

dsmith71

home Button F310

Post by dsmith71 »

Hi all;
I want to say that Xpadder works extremely well for me. The advanced assignments took a bit of effort to work out but that is no longer an issue. The F310 controller I use works well except the centre button on the 310, with the Logitech symbol on it (sometimes called the Home button) can't be used or at least I can't get it to be recognised. Are others having this problem or is it not available with Xpadder?

Cheers;
Darren

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Re: home Button F310

Post by Jonathan »

Xpadder is dependant on the driver to provide access to the buttons.
Some Home buttons are used directly by the operating system so the driver does not give games and Xpadder access to that button.
Sometimes driver settings or 3rd party drivers exist that enable the home button to be accessed just like any other

dsmith71

Post by dsmith71 »

Hi Jonathan and thanks for the quick reply. I have 2 other Gamepad Emulators, both allow the use of the Home button however one of them has limited advanced capabilities and neither is as easy to use and set up as Xpadder. I have also used Home to show the Steam In-Game overlay in the past. I don't want to have multiple emulators for the same task and prefer to stick with Xpadder. Is there a chance the F310 Home Button may be added in the future? Thanks again for your time :leftthumbup:

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Post by Jonathan »

I have no plans to add controller specific access
Xpadder is designed to be a stand-alone one-file application only (no drivers installed by it) and so it is dependant on the external driver

Return to “Xpadder not working in game”