xbox360 wireless controller not working with MOH pacific ass

chris-mcp

xbox360 wireless controller not working with MOH pacific ass

Post by chris-mcp »

i have awireless reciever for my xbox 360 controller attached to my win7 laptop.
i have downloaded xpadder and am not getting any response when in the game.
the controller options in the game dont see xbox 360 controller. can anyone help please, im new to pc games usually play xbox 360?

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: xbox360 wireless controller not working with MOH pacific ass

Post by SGTCableDog »

If the game has native controller support but doesn't recognize your controller then won't fix that. But with Xpadder you can use your controller with games reguardless of native support. First you will need to create a controller layout. You have to do this once for each type of controller you want to use. Next you need to create a profile for the game. A profile is a file that includes all keystrokes and mousements assigned to the buttons and sticks of the controller.

To get started assign the left stick to WASD by clicking the assignment group icon (wrench in a circle in the lower rigt of the stick).

Now do the same for the right stick using the normal mouse choice from the menu. Then make the right trigger to shoot by clicking the square for the right trigger to open the Assignment window.

On the right is the mouse section clicking the left mouse button will make the assignment and close the window. Repeat these steps for other buttons and commands needed for the game.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

@ cabledog
as far I know, this game has no native controller support

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

I believe you are correct. The original poster said the controller options in the game didn't recognize his controller :?: I have the first in the PC series and I think I bought the Directors cut of this game but never installed it. :lol:

Return to “Xpadder not working in game”