After Game Booster download, Xpadder doesn't work

wyatt_creyke

After Game Booster download, Xpadder doesn't work

Post by wyatt_creyke »

Good product but after using it for about a week, it has stopped working after I downloaded GameBooster. It was working fine until then. Is there anything I can do to make it work again? And it doesn't just not work in GameBooster, it doesn't work with anything unless the program is on the screen and when the program is on the screen it won't allow me to use the right trigger (which is programed to do a left click on the mouse). It's also not the controller, I've tried with my other controllers and they all seem to have the same problem. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Oke_Doke
Xpadder Xpert

Re: After Game Booster download, Xpadder doesn't work

Post by Oke_Doke »

Game Booster homepage wrote:Game Booster 3 also allows you to tweak your system for top PC performance. By temporarily shutting background processes and unnecessary Windows services, cleaning RAM, and intensifying processor performance,
Sounds like game booster is suppressing Xpadder's process from running or otherwise starving it of needed access to the system. You may have control over which applications Game Booster bullies into submission. :evil:

You should check Game Booster's documentation and/or forums for this information. :ugeek:

But please come back and tell us how it goes, Game Booster sounds cool. Would like to hear if you can get it to play nice with Xpadder. 8)

wyatt_creyke

Re: After Game Booster download, Xpadder doesn't work

Post by wyatt_creyke »

I kept the setting "xpadder" on in Game Booster but it still doesn't help. I have no idea what to do

Return to “Xpadder not working in game”