Xpadder not working

richwebb1

Xpadder not working

Post by richwebb1 »

I bought Xpadder to play guildwars2 with. Set it up and had no problems. However the next day Xpadder refuses to load properly and I am left with a blank silver main box. What looks like a magnifying glass in the top left hand corner rotating in a small circle. I am rather reluctant now having set Xpadder up to reinstall, anybody got any ideas.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Xpadder not working

Post by Primal Fear »

If you see this icon with the magnifying glass, then Xpadder cannot find any controllers. Check the connection. If you think that everything should be fine, press Windowss key+R, type joy.cpl and press enter. Is your controller listed in the opening window?

richwebb1

Post by richwebb1 »

Thank you for answering, my xbox controller is listed with status ok.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Open the Xpadder Settings (tool symbol in the top-right of the main window) and, in the new window, click in the left side on the entry "Controllers". This is a list of every controller that you have ever connected while Xpadder was running.
Check if your Xbox360pad is hidden (if so, there is a question mark in the column "Found").
If it is hidden, select the entry for the Xbox360pad and click on the UnHide button below the chart.

richwebb1

Post by richwebb1 »

Thank you. That seems to have done the trick. :D

Return to “Xpadder not working in game”