Xpadder with Hyperspin

Dominionreptiles

Xpadder with Hyperspin

Post by Dominionreptiles »

I am using Hyperspin on XP with several different emulators. I have tried numerous times but I cannot get xpadder to work. Whether I map the keys or not, a few buttons will work, the others will not. Ican scroll through Hyperspin, select a system and back out of the system, thats all. My mapping doesn't seem to affect this at all. This is the same whether I'm using MAME, SNES, PS1 emulators etc. I have tried checking the keys in notepad and its working fine but it just doesn't work in any of the emulators in Hyperspin. I am using corded XBOX360 controls and have followed the walkthrough.

I had purchased a harddrive that was already setup with Hyperspin, emulators, roms etc and Xpadder was supposed to be already configured for it.

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Re: Xpadder with Hyperspin

Post by Jonathan »

If you try running an emulator directly yourself will Xpadder work with it?

Dominionreptiles

Post by Dominionreptiles »

No, it's not working when I open Mame directly either. I've double checked my mapping and although the keyboard will work, the xbox360 remote will not. Thanks for the reply. Robert

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

MAME is anyways somewhat special, read this. Try it with a different emulator or do that modification of MAME first.

Return to “Xpadder not working in game”