xbox 360 wireless controller issues?

calvin.h

xbox 360 wireless controller issues?

Post by calvin.h »

I have set up a profile for Never winter nights and it works fine for my wired controller but for my wireless I'm having issues the movement (Left stick) seems to just stop responding every few seconds? I've messed around with the range and it shouldn't be an issue as I play games on STEAM with controller support in the exact same positions and they are 100% perfect but yet with Xpadder it's complete crap? Can you not use a wireless controller with xpadder do I have to buy a USB extension for a wired controller if I want to play in my HT (sit about 30 feet from the PC and 16 feet from a 12' screen in this set up - I tested with a wired controller from 10 standing it was fine but this isn't a long term solution however)

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Cheers
Calvin

iamGBOX

Re: xbox 360 wireless controller issues?

Post by iamGBOX »

I've been having a similar issue in The Fall http://store.steampowered.com/app/290770/
A control will work for a moment, but it won't activate again for a few seconds, minimum. Additionally, the key commands appear to be repeating very quickly when I hold a button on my gamepad instead of just continuing the action. Have you had similar problems? And can Jonathan or somebody help us out here? :?:

Return to “Xpadder not working in game”