Xbox 360 recognized(over writes) Xpadder "Xpadder" NOT recognized

gderry

Xbox 360 recognized(over writes) Xpadder "Xpadder" NOT recognized

Post by gderry »

:noob: :noob: :noob: I've uninstalled/reinstalled Xpadder using the Autoprofile instructions. Am I doing something wrong? It always goes to Xbox 360 before noticing Xpadder in game "Defiance".
Could you PLEASE give me step by step instructions. I'm sorry I'm not very computer literate. I had a hard time trying to figure out how to even post this :oops:

gderry

Re: Xbox 360 recognized(over writes) Xpadder "Xpadder" NOT recognized

Post by gderry »

:?: Do you think I could get a reply to this post, not any others I've posted. Because I get confused on which you have answered.
Like I do not want to download any games like what is on that "Un-blocker program which was in last reply. I just want an answer to this post. I'm using Xbox 360 gamepad. NOT Logitech. Sorry for the confusion. :?
gderry wrote::noob: :noob: :noob: I've uninstalled/reinstalled Xpadder using the Autoprofile instructions. Am I doing something wrong? It always goes to Xbox 360 before noticing Xpadder in game "Defiance".
Could you PLEASE give me step by step instructions. I'm sorry I'm not very computer literate. I had a hard time trying to figure out how to even post this :oops:

Return to “Xpadder not working in game”