XPadder not working at all for Minecraft?

skeebee

XPadder not working at all for Minecraft?

Post by skeebee »

I am SO frustrated!
I downloaded stupid flippity-dippity-doo Minecontrol and hated that there was little customization for keys. Decided to use Xpadder instead, so I bought it. Worked in the past with a different version I had, and I know XPadder is not even the problem. For some reason, even when I'm not in the game, my XBox 360 controller works in the way Minecontrol designed the son-of-a-bitch to work. I CANNOT find the Minecontrol file to uninstall, and I even tried uninstalling the Microsoft program needed for the controller to work and the controller still works! Is there a way to make XPadder a default program, so to speak? Anything? I have been at this for hours and I am about to flippity-dippity-doo flip tables.

Terra Branford
Xpadder Xpert

Re: XPadder not working at all for Minecraft?

Post by Terra Branford »

I'm afraid that I have almost no information at all about this "Minecontroller" (despite the fact that I used to play Minecraft for a couple of years). The only information I have, was taken from the main page for Minecontroller (2.0):
UNINSTALLATION
Uninstall from your OS control panel. This application uninstalls like any standard Java Web Start application.
Note: preferences are saved in your home directory, as .minecontrol2.txt.
Maybe, in addition to uninstalling it, you need to find the folder you installed the program to, and then delete the preference file?

Sorry I can't be of further help on this matter.

Return to “Xpadder not working in game”