Xpadder work with MOMO Wheel\Steam Game\ signs in MS Live

MrKHope

Xpadder work with MOMO Wheel\Steam Game\ signs in MS Live

Post by MrKHope »

Hi, I purchased the Eidos Collection From Steam over the holidays. The Big game of the collection is Batman Arkham Asylum. I use my Logitech MOMO Wheel To play my games. I like the use of the peddles for movement, Combined with the buttons, & the wheel makes for a nice platform. I also have the G15 Keyboard & a G5 Mouse. Using the Logitech Profiler I have been able to set the Wheel to control all of my many games. Until now, I can't get the Profiler to recognize the Batman game as so to control the game from the profiler. Now I don't If this is because,it is a digital download from steam. Or because I have to sign into Steam & MS Live to access the game. Or if it is the game it self. The Question is will the Xpadder Solve the problem with the Batman game & work with the other 15 that came with the collection from Steam. Anyone with any knowledge on this subject matter would be appreciated. I have only tried Batman so far.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Xpadder work with MOMO Wheel\Steam Game\ signs in MS Live

Post by SGTCableDog »

I can't say for sure that your setup will work with Xpadder but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't. It appears that your wheel works in Windows, Xpadder works with Steam, and Live shouldn't be a problem. Maybe some one that has Batman can confirm.

MrKHope

Post by MrKHope »

Thanks, STGCableDog for letting me know that Xpadder works with Steam & Digital Downloaded games from Steam. So I'm with you I think it should work. I have XP Media Center SP3. Hopefully I get a few more replys.

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

Yeah it should definitely work no problem.

hopepok

Post by hopepok »

Got Xpadder, & it works Great ;) Took a little effort to figure out how to apply it to the Logitech Momo Wheel. But once I did The program works flawlessly. It is a must have for us older people. That will never get together the hand eye coordination it takes to use a game pad. My Thanks to Jonathan. For being smart enough to see the n itch & writing a program to fill it. JOB WELL DONE 8-)

Return to “Xpadder not working in game”