Not working for a game?

flametai1

Not working for a game?

Post by flametai1 »

Hi I recently download XPadder 5.3 and it works perfect for simulating the mouse and keyboard in Windows 7 for me, but when I try to use it to play Delta Force Black Hawk Down it won't even let me use it to move the mouse, the game is created by Novalogic and has no anti-hack/cheat program so I don't see what is conflicting with it. The program also does not have joystick config or anything. Any help on trouble shooting the problem?

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Not working for a game?

Post by mnl1121 »

The game might be running at elevated privileges. Try running Xpadder with elevated privileges. To do this right click its shortcut and click on run as administrator. Hope that helps.

flametai1

Post by flametai1 »

That worked for me, and made it work properly. Problem being is I need to rub DFBHD as an administrator to make it run also. And when I do so it does the same thing. Anyway to fix that problem?

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

I'm not fully understanding your post. You run both the game and Xpadder as administrator and the game stops responding from Xpadder?

flametai1

Post by flametai1 »

Like, The guy above suggested I run Xpadder as an admin to make it go above a level of DFBHD and it'll work, which it did. But I need to run DFBHD as admin in order for the game to work, but Xpadder doesn't work when Both are being run as admin.

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

I run Xpadder as an admin to make it go above a level of DFBHD and it'll work, which it did
I'm not following either. If you need to run Xpadder as administrator that means the game is already elevated. This means that you run Xpadder as administrator to be on the same level as your game.
But I need to run DFBHD as admin in order for the game to work, but Xpadder doesn't work when Both are being run as admin.
I'm not following what your saying here. How do you know that it works when you run Xpadder as admin, then you say you need to run DFBHD in order for the game to work? I'm completely confused as what your trying to explain here.

Return to “Xpadder not working in game”