Medal of Honor Warfighter

MyKneeGarr

Medal of Honor Warfighter

Post by MyKneeGarr »

How can I cancel the X-Box 360 controller support for MOH Warfighter? I haven't tried it yet with an Xpadder profile but my guess is that there will be interference.

FARSTRIDER
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter

Post by FARSTRIDER »

as with most modern ea titles its standard & integrated into their proprietary dlls. my guess would be to unplug the controller & plug it back in after you start the game

MyKneeGarr

Post by MyKneeGarr »

My guess was right, there is interference, not hard to guess; but unplugging the controller and plugging it again after starting the game didn't work for me. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

I made this long post with workarounds for this problem.

If FARSTRIDER is correct, possibility number 4 will not work. But you could try it anyways.
The only other workaround you could try is the second one, at least if you have a seconds Xinput compatible controller.

FARSTRIDER
Xpadder Xpert

Post by FARSTRIDER »

as i remember reading some of ea change logs for other games they had even added sixaxis support & a number of other changes. in games like nfs underground for example if you tried the hot plug method for usb controllers it would cause the game to freeze up. i know looking for a solution for someone in the forums for bf3 i ended suggesting using one of the community developed trainers to modify the controller

Return to “Game does 2 things at once (responds to gamepad AND Xpadder)”