Combination of Keys

marcofeliciano

Combination of Keys

Post by marcofeliciano »

I know this is trivial but i dont understand for the life of me how to do it. Im trying with an xbox 360 controller to set it up so that when i move the joystick left or right the camera moves with it. It was talking about slots in the forums but i cant find were the slots are and how to do it. Please someone help me?

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Combination of Keys

Post by Primal Fear »

When you click on a stick direction (or button), the assignment window opens. To assign more than on key (modifier keys like Ctrl omitted) or something more complex like Sequences, you need to click on the button Advanced in lower right corner. Here you can use your keyboard or the Assignment window to add the buttons or mouse action into the slot bar. You can read more about the Advanced Assignment window here.

I suppose that you need a combination for the camera movement in an MMORPG or something similar, so a simply combination of the RMB and the mouse movement will probably not work sufficiently. Have a look here for better solutions.
You can read here how to download these profiles and here how to implement one of them into your existing profile.

Return to “How do I do this combo/sequence?”