Holding Mouse button in EQ Landmark

katia_storm

Holding Mouse button in EQ Landmark

Post by katia_storm »

Hi, I want to be able to use my xbox controller in Landmark. Mainly for harvesting. I've mapped the A key to left mouse button and if I hold it, it will harvest all the node. Sometimes this takes time and I would rather not have to hold the button down the whole time <lazy>. So what I want to do is to click the A key once and it to hold down the left mouse key untill I click it again. Is this possible? I've tried messing about in the advanced options but just can't figure it out.

Thanks for any help. xx

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Holding Mouse button in EQ Landmark

Post by Primal Fear »

Simply assign the mouse button to the respective controller button, then right click it (the controller button) and click on "Toggle". Now the button will work that way with this profile loaded.
The is no need to use the Advanced Assignment window for that, although you can also activate it there in the "Toggle" section.

katia_storm

Post by katia_storm »

Thanks so much! So obvious and probably my next question will be an embarrasment to me but I want to have my right joystick swivel my view in landmark, so right hand mouse button down and mouse movement to look around.

How can I do that?

x

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Open the Advanced Assignment window (for every stick direction on and another) and add manually the right mouse button and the respective mouse movement direction by clicking on them on the assignment window (mouse movement are the pointed arrows in the right area).
If it should need some improvement you, you can find more informations about that under the Advanced Assignment window link above in the "MMO(RPG) Camera Control" hide box.

Return to “How do I do this combo/sequence?”