How to hold Alt + tap Tab a specific number of times on Win 7?

Angelicus

How to hold Alt + tap Tab a specific number of times on Win 7?

Post by Angelicus »

I play a game online where I multi-box 5 windows. In order to switch from one window to the next, I need to be able to hold alt and tap tab 4 times before it is released (to bring me to the 5th window each time), but every time I try to create this slot (by using alt + tab tab tab tab) it only goes back and forth between two windows, just like I had only used alt + tab. I also tried messing around with the pauses and holds to not avail. I just downloaded this program yesterday and I would appreciate any help in getting this to work properly. Thanks in advance!

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: How to hold Alt + tap Tab a specific number of times on Win 7?

Post by Primal Fear »

Alt has to be held all the time. This will work, but note that the order of the programs will change depending on which one is currently in focus.

Code: Select all

;--- Xpadder Profile Data ---
DataType=Profile
Version=2014.01.01
Name=(Untitled profile)
Set1Button1Slots=TAP TIME 0.02s,Alt,Tab,PAUSE 0.00s,Alt,PAUSE 0.00s,Alt,Tab,PAUSE 0.00s,Alt,PAUSE 0.00s,Alt,Tab,PAUSE 0.00s,Alt,PAUSE 0.00s,Alt,Tab,PAUSE 0.00s,Alt,PAUSE 0.00s
If you have these programmes pinned to the Taskbar, you can directly switch to a program with Windows Key+respective number key.

Return to “How do I do this combo/sequence?”