WONT let me EDIT!!

tolber10

WONT let me EDIT!!

Post by tolber10 »

PROGRAM opens,my profile came up but when i tr to edit keys now it wont even allow me to? im very ticked now as im a new pc and have been painstakingly learning the ropes and this program for the past few days and now all of a sudden it stops letting me make changes etc...and fyi this a set up for swtor and i know it works because i tried it in game last night so i know its not any of my errors etc...just purchased tuesday so i have the newest ver,im runnin win 8 64

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: WONT let me EDIT!!

Post by Primal Fear »

Press CTRL+Shift+Esc to open the Task Manager, select the tab "Processes", search or the entry "Xpadder.exe *32" and select it and select it and then click on "End Process". After restarting Xpadder, it should work normally again.
If you should have been shutting down or rebooting your PC since you had this problem, it should already be working again. So you don't need to do that stuff with the Task Manager.

Xpadder seems to be a little bit unstable under Windows8 for some users, Jonathan needs to address this. If this should occur recurrently for you, please try to figure out if the problem may occur after a specific action and if you reproduce it that way.

tolber10

Re: WONT let me EDIT!!

Post by tolber10 »

thanks 4 the reply that fixed the issue,i hope it is updated to work with win8 soon though

Return to “Cannot start Xpadder”