Runaway Cursor... Fast Runaway Cursor!

CosmicTimeLd'sTardis
Location: Sol Star System @ Earth 3rd planet from the Sol Yellow Star

Runaway Cursor... Fast Runaway Cursor!

Post by CosmicTimeLd'sTardis »

Runaway Cursor... Fast Runaway Cursor! For some Unknown Reason, when I either Open the Controller Settings Menu, or if I Manage to get it Open, without the Cursor doing what I'm about to Explain. Is that if I Pick One of the many Functions in the List of Sticks, Buttons Etc, mostly Sticks, the Cursor goes Running to the Right Really, Really Fast and Zooms Off the Screen and will not Stop, It just Continues to keep Going to the Right and Stays Off the Screen, I can bring it back with the Mouse but as soon as I let it go it Speeds Away. I can put it on the Far Left of my Left Screen and it will Only take 2 or 3 Seconds to get to the Far Right of the Right Screen and Off.

This is Really Starting to :x P!$$'D Me Off :x and Believe me I've tried every thing to Stop it. Now it has NOTHING to do with the Dead Zone Settings, it has NOTHING to do with my Mouse, Keyboard's or it's Drivers. It also has NOTHING to do with the X-Box 360 Controller, or it's Drivers. This the Third Controller (Wired) that I have had. I've Tested there Calibrations, and there is No Issues with that Features Functions. The First Two Controllers just got Old and the Buttons & Bumpers Worn Out. This Only Does this when I'm in X-Padder, No Other Program... NONE. Only when I Open the Controller Settings Menu or if I Hit the Detect Button, or any one of the Setting in there, it's Never the same Each Time I get Back into the Menu (if and when I can get Back In).

Now I can't Emphasize Enough how Impossible it is to get this Turned Off Once it Happens, you try hitting the Close Button when the Cursor is Travelling at an Impossible Rate of Speed in One Direction, or any other Function for that Matter. Now when it Happens & I can't get the Task Manager Open. I have No Other Choice but to do a Hard Shut Down, and all of you out there know what that dose to Windows, if it's not Shut Down in a Controlled Sequence, now so far I've been Lucky that when I'm using X-Padder I try not to have Any other Programs Open when I'm in there.

I'm at the End of my Cursor... No, Look you can see me Hanging there!, ;) I'm about to let go! :P
I did Say My Cursor...

Who :?: Out there has any Idea :idea: of what is Causing this and how do I Stop it from Doing it Again. I'm Sure it's in the Controller's Setting Menu or a Combination of Functions in there that is Causing this Problem.

Now I use X-Padder to :leftthumbup: Play Star Trek Online :rightthumbup: it has Never Ever Done this when I'm Play the Game, so far. :D

I Stay out of X-Padder's Controller Setting Menu as much as Possible, Once I get every thing Set-up I Leave it Alone but getting it Set-up is when this Happens. Help!

Please Read Carefully and Understand what I am Talking About and if your just Guessing at what this Problem is Please Keep it to Yourself, I'm Looking for Hard Fact's on what could be Causing this Issue.

Personally I think it's a Software Issue or Algorithm Conflict Issue and X-Padder's going to need to take a Hard Look at there Program.

Please
:geek: it or :ugeek: it. Dated this Saturday, January. 07, 2017. Let just see how long it takes for some one at X-Padder to Look into or Deal with this Annoying Problem, if at all!

P.S. I don't Believe I'm going to be Able to Implement any kind of Fix, from this side of the Computer Screen, this is from there side and I can't FIX what's on there side of the Screen. Unless there kind enough to Send out a FIX, NOT a PATCH, we PATCH to many things in North America and Believe Me this will cause Problems in the Future.

P.P.S. If this is Happening to Any One Else, Please Post about it Under the Subject: Runaway Cursor, Thanks, God Bless and have Wonderful Day.

Finished!?

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Runaway Cursor... Fast Runaway Cursor!

Post by Mobeeuz »

It's very clear where you think the problem lies. So, I ask you: Do you honestly believe an error this obvious, reproducible, and so fundamentally dealbreaking could possibly be covered up? Or that all the satisfied xpadder customers are just colluding to lie to the public? Would the forums not be teaming with this issue if what you're suggesting were the case?

Since I also do not have this issue, I won't "guess at what the problem is". I won't give suggestions to help you, since that too would be guessing. I will instead ask you to examine the lack of responses you will receive from people who "also have this issue", and perhaps re-evaluate your thoughts and attitude on the subject.

Best of luck...

Return to “Cannot start Xpadder”