Problem with Right Mouse Button

squinky121

Problem with Right Mouse Button

Post by squinky121 »

Hi,

I have having a really annoying problem and I am hoping I can get some good advice here.

I have been using the most recent version of Xpadder and having lots of sucess playing various games with no problems.

That was until today.... basically the issue is that for some reason my RMB assignment does not work. I am using an XBOX 360 controller and this problem has only just occured and i`m having problems figuring out why.

The Xpadder profile works perfectly apart from my RMB.

My RMB works fine with a mouse and also with my wireless mouse but when I assign the key to the Right Trigger on my controller i get no response.

I hope you may be able to shed some light on this issue.

Thanks for your help,

Stuart

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Problem with Right Mouse Button

Post by SGTCableDog »

Have you tried assigning the right mouse button to a different button? The triggers are analog inputs and on the 360 controller it uses XInput to "seperate" the two triggers. If XInput is disabled in the settings then the triggers share an axis so if you squeeze each trigger they will cancel each other. Make sure XInput is enabled in Xpadders settings (click the wrench icon in the top right of the main window).

squinky121

Post by squinky121 »

Hi and thanks for the reply.

I have the option for the Xinput option enabled so its unfortunately not that.

I have tried to assign the RMB to the A button on the controller and it's still not working unfortunately.

So i am not sure what to do next.

Thanks for your help,

Stuart

squinky121

Post by squinky121 »

Hi,

Thanks for SGTCableDog for making some suggestions to solving my problem.

I have solved what the issue was and it appeared to be a conflict between an old control pad and my xbox xontroller pad.

Removing the old pad solved the problem.

Thanks

Stuart

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

Good detective work. Very interesting problem. What model is the older controller?

squinky121

Post by squinky121 »

It's an old saitek P2500 rumble pad.

Never had any issues with it previously but it seems to cause issues with Xpadder and my wireless controller.

Return to “How do I do this assignment? Mouse actions”