Map multiple mouse actions to one command

james.boor

Map multiple mouse actions to one command

Post by james.boor »

I am trying to set up a button on the controller to do a multi-set function, however I can't figure out how to get it to do multiple mouse actions. Essentially, I want to hit the "X" button on my controller and have it perform a right mouse click then move the mouse down a set distance (or move down for a set time) and then perform a left click. I see options that will let me execute multiple hotkeys using the "Advanced assignment" but not how to execute multiple mouse actions.

Thanks for your assistance,

James

Oke_Doke
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Map multiple mouse actions to one command

Post by Oke_Doke »

Open the Advanced Assignment Window on the button you want to script the mouse sequence.

1 Select a time interval from the Time: buttons.
2 Place a light blue "Tap Time" Button.
---- if the Time interval is wrong you can change it by highlighting the slot and selecting a new time interval from the "Time:" buttons.
3 Over in the Assignment window, select a mouse direction. (Its the dashed arrows on the right.)
---- Diagonals can be achieved by placing two directions next to each other with no pause in between.
4 add a short Pause. (dark blue)
5 repeat 1 - 4 for the desired mouse motion.
---- Test and adjust timing to get the mouse to land where you want it.
---- Adjust mouse base speed in Window's Control Panel>>Pointer Options>>Motion. (Assuming Win 7)
---- Adjust mouse sensitivity/amplification from Xpadder's Assignment Window>>Mouse Settings(Wrench icon on the lower right)
---- add a short Pause before the next step.
6 Add a Tap Time to the cue for your Click
7 Add a mouse click to the sequence queue from the Assignment Window. (one of five mouse numbered icons on the right)
8. Repeat 1-7 until you have your desired click sequence.

---- Place the sequence on an alternate Set and switch away from it to kill the sequence.
---- To loop the sequence place a Cycle Stop (red hand) at the end of the sequence and turn on Turbo and, optionally Toggle. Make sure the Turbo Delay is long enough to allow the sequence to complete.
---- To create a Baseline position that is repeatable. find a corner of the screen that the mouse cursor will stop at. (e.g. Top, Left) and set the first motion in the sequence to that direction (e.g. Up,Right) with a Tap Time long enough to get the cursor to settle into the corner. From there the mouse should move in a reliable way every time.

james.boor

Post by james.boor »

Thanks for the response, I hadn't figured out that you could still use the previous interface when in the advanced menu. Having it move for a set time doesn't seem to produce consistent results. Is there a way to give it a distance to move instead of a time to move?

Oke_Doke
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Oke_Doke »

Not currently. There was some talk of a Set cursor position slot or something along those lines as a future Feature. Development by Jonathan is still active behind the scenes.

Here is another thread discussing similar issues. Wherein Jonathan mentions the feature. http://xpadder.com/forum4/viewtopic.php ... ouse#p4053

ro_minetto

Post by ro_minetto »

Oke_Doke wrote:
16 Oct 2013, 10:54
Open the Advanced Assignment Window on the button you want to script the mouse sequence.

---- Place the sequence on an alternate Set and switch away from it to kill the sequence.
---- To loop the sequence place a Cycle Stop (red hand) at the end of the sequence and turn on Turbo and, optionally Toggle. Make sure the Turbo Delay is long enough to allow the sequence to complete.
---- To create a Baseline position that is repeatable. find a corner of the screen that the mouse cursor will stop at. (e.g. Top, Left) and set the first motion in the sequence to that direction (e.g. Up,Right) with a Tap Time long enough to get the cursor to settle into the corner. From there the mouse should move in a reliable way every time.
MARVELOUS !!!
It work :D many years I search the way to do a loop in xpadder

Thanks a lot Oke_Doke :leftthumbup: :leftthumbup: :leftthumbup:

Return to “How do I do this assignment? Mouse actions”