Cursor goes to corner of screen and gets stuck

gibbons86

Cursor goes to corner of screen and gets stuck

Post by gibbons86 »

Whenever I activate my controller the cursor goes to the far left or right of the screen and gets stuck there. I can't get it to move with the controller or the mouse. Is there something I can do to fix this and have it respond on screen as it should? Any help would be appreciated thanks.

frmathiasen

Re: Cursor goes to corner of screen and gets stuck

Post by frmathiasen »

I purchased this product and it doing the same thing - I have reloaded my controller driver and verified if xpadder is not load all winf=dos test of the controller work fine, Sine this a new purchase please help fix or process a refund.

I will try to delete and re install xpadder and see if that works.

frmathiasen

Post by frmathiasen »

Just tried a re install. If I don't add a controller layout it doesn't mess up. soon as I add any controller layout it screws up.

frmathiasen

Post by frmathiasen »

I created a new controller profile and it works fine. This video helped allot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJUuZcO ... 4054190423

paul564pl

Post by paul564pl »

frmathiasen wrote:I created a new controller profile and it works fine. This video helped allot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJUuZcO ... 4054190423
i have this exact same problem, however, that video just shows how to create a profile, which ive all ready done. and if you have this problem and run xpadder in admin it takes control of the mouse even when task manager is up as i found out. the only way around it is to manually remove the mouse entries from the profile. in my case they are..

Code: Select all

Set1Stick2UpSlots=Mouse Move Up
Set1Stick2UpMouseSpeed=32
Set1Stick2RightSlots=Mouse Move Right
Set1Stick2RightMouseSpeed=32
Set1Stick2DownSlots=Mouse Move Down
Set1Stick2DownMouseSpeed=32
Set1Stick2LeftSlots=Mouse Move Left
Set1Stick2LeftMouseSpeed=32
save, then reopen. some of the FAQ's here mention dead zone, i should note im using a mad catz C.T.R.L. R, it auto zeros with each start, and xpadder shows its in the dead zone. so, im at a loss of why its doing this. it works fine when first added, but restart xpadder and the mouse goes for a trip to the top right.

Return to “How do I do this assignment? Mouse actions”