Invert mouse on click

kevinmnissen

Invert mouse on click

Post by kevinmnissen »

I'm using Xpadder for farming simulator, and I have a Seitek joystick set up as my mouse, as well as other buttons.

I use it for the camera, and when I hold the trigger (which simulates a left click on the mouse) I use it to operate my front loader. It it possible to invert the mouse, when the trigger is not clicked, and then have it normal, when it is?

I could just alter the settings in game, and have it my way, but then I'd have to change it every time I play with either mouse/keyboard og xbox Controller.

Surely it can be done, I just can't figure it out, and my goggle skills are obviously terrible, since I couldn't find anything.

Edit: If there's no solution to my problem, would it then be possible to completely change the "buttons" for the joystick, when the trigger is pressed, to for instance keyboard switches.

Oke_Doke
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Invert mouse on click

Post by Oke_Doke »

So you would like the mouse to be inverted when holding a button. This can be done using sets.

Depending on how you like it you can chose to have it do this while the button is held or toggle it.

On set 1 configure your normal mouse behavior. Right click on the button which will alter the mouse behavior and from the menu chose Set Selector >> Set 2 >> While held.

On set 2 duplicate your controls from set 1 but change the mouse input from normal to inverted.

Make sure set 1 is active (green) and the inversion function should be working. You can also modify this to toggle instead of hold by setting the set selector to "Two way" instead of "While held".

Hope this helps.

kevinmnissen

Re: Invert mouse on click

Post by kevinmnissen »

Thank you so much! Seems too obvious now, don't know why I didn't think of it, works like a charm! ;-)

Return to “How do I do this assignment? Mouse actions”