Movement Problem

seanwronka

Movement Problem

Post by seanwronka »

I have become use to the Aim down the sights issue when reloading and always get it fixed right away with the click in if the left thumb (shift assigned) and it isn't much of a problem to deal with. However, there is another problem. That is that randomly it seems as if the "sensetivity" of the right thumb pad (arrow keys) and the right thumb pad alt (aim down the sights "sensitivity") almost switch with eacother completely in sensitivity. Pressing in the shift command doesn't seem to work for this either, and the only way I get it to go away is by restarting MW 2. Any suggestions?

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Movement Problem

Post by SGTCableDog »

The profile may be getting stuck in set 2 though it shouldn't be. A work around would be to make an emergency escape button to put it back in set 1. I think the logical assignment would be in set 2 make the left stick button select set 1 one way. Go to set 2 by clicking the 2 button on the bottom of the main Xpadder window. Next right click the right stick button and choose "Set Selector>Set 1>One way."

The idea is that the left stick button is used to sprint and you can't sprint while aiming down the sites and set 2 is only used while aiming down the sites.

Return to “Other questions”