Manhunt 2

Solid

Manhunt 2

Post by Solid »

I am trying to get the interactive executions to work with xpadder and I have the mouse directions mapped to the right analog stick but they don't work. They only work when I want to look around. But when the game gives me the motion to move the mouse a certain direction to preform the interactive executions xpadder won't respond.

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Re: Manhunt 2

Post by Jonathan »

What kind of motions are you trying to perform? You might need to increase the mouse speed in Xpadder for the game to recognise them.

Post by Guest »

[quote="Jonathan"]What kind of motions are you trying to perform? You might need to increase the mouse speed in Xpadder for the game to recognise them.[/quote] It's just telling me to move the mouse in a certain direction. Here is a video of an example.

[Link removed]
Last edited by Jonathan on 27 Mar 2010, 12:13, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed link to crazy video!

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Post by Jonathan »

I've removed the link as it's a family forum but I get the idea :lol: It's a similar method to Indigo Prophecy and Punisher, both of which I have finished via Xpadder.

In the game do you need to move the mouse fast or slowly and how far do you need to move it? Xpadder may be moving the mouse incorrectly and the game isn't happy with it.

Try going to the menu of the game (or anywhere where you can see the mouse pointer) - does Xpadder move the mouse correctly?

Post by Guest »

[quote="Jonathan"]I've removed the link as it's a family forum but I get the idea :lol: It's a similar method to Indigo Prophecy and Punisher, both of which I have finished via Xpadder.

In the game do you need to move the mouse fast or slowly and how far do you need to move it? Xpadder may be moving the mouse incorrectly and the game isn't happy with it.

Try going to the menu of the game (or anywhere where you can see the mouse pointer) - does Xpadder move the mouse correctly?[/quote]Yes xpadder moves the mouse in menu screen. And I would say you would have to movie it fast but I don't know how fast.

Post by Guest »

Also changing the speed of the mouse in xpadder settings does nothing.

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Post by Jonathan »

If mouse emulation works in the menu then it's just a case of configuring the mouse speed but this can be difficult.
If possible try running the game in windowed-mode (if that option exists) and then you can tweak the speed in Xpadder and test in the game very quickly.
Has anyone else out there configured the mouse for this game?

franz69

Post by franz69 »

ai tried this profile, I changed the speed of the mouse http://www.mediafire.com/file/w2yxfjwao ... derprofile ;) :D

Code: Select all

;----------------------
; Xpadder Profile File
;----------------------

Version=5.7

[Profile Settings]

[Set Settings]

[Assignments]
Set1Button1Slots=Space
Set1Button2Slots=Tab
Set1Button3Slots=R
Set1Button4Slots=F
Set1Button5Slots=X
Set1Button6Slots=Left Shift
Set1Button7Slots=T
Set1Button8Slots=Escape
Set1Button9Slots=C
Set1Button10Slots=Right Mouse Button (2)
Set1DPadUpSlots=Mouse Wheel Up
Set1DPadRightSlots=E
Set1DPadDownSlots=Mouse Wheel Down
Set1DPadLeftSlots=Q
Set1Stick1UpSlots=W
Set1Stick1RightSlots=D
Set1Stick1DownSlots=S
Set1Stick1LeftSlots=A
Set1Stick2UpSlots=Mouse Move Up
Set1Stick2UpMouseSpeed=59
Set1Stick2UpMouseMode=Cursor
Set1Stick2RightSlots=Mouse Move Right
Set1Stick2RightMouseSpeed=59
Set1Stick2RightMouseMode=Cursor
Set1Stick2DownSlots=Mouse Move Down
Set1Stick2DownMouseSpeed=59
Set1Stick2DownMouseMode=Cursor
Set1Stick2LeftSlots=Mouse Move Left
Set1Stick2LeftMouseSpeed=59
Set1Stick2LeftMouseMode=Cursor
Set1TriggerLeftSlots=Left Mouse Button (1)
Set1TriggerRightSlots=Left Control

Return to “Other questions”