Xbox 360 full controller help

Xbox 360 full controller help

Post by Guest »

Ok i have been playing around with the whole 360 controller for use with MODERN WARFARE 2. I got a fair amount of the buttons assigned but, The issue is there isnt any L or R bumper buttons. and the analog sticks are very picky on moving in certain directions. lastly is there any way to get the analog sticks working when we press down on them?

If anyone has experience with this your help is greatly needed. i cant play FPS games with keyboard and mouse due to chronic arthuritis and recent surgury for carpol tunnel in my wrist.

Re: Xbox 360 full controller help

Post by Guest »

UPDATE:
i figured out the bumper situation but still nothing for the analog thumbsticks.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Xbox 360 full controller help

Post by SGTCableDog »

Stick movement is limited by the input method of the game. If using the keyboard you are limited to the WASD setup, you can move in the four directions and and if you press two directions at once then you can move diagonal. Xpadder can only work with these directions.

For the stick buttons nine and ten, in the button section of the Controller settings, press on each stick. Then drag the new button squares to the circles that represent the sticks.

The above image doesn't show the stick circles but yours should. Now when you return to the main Xpadder windows it should look like this:

Be sure to save the changes to your controller layout.

Return to “Other questions”