Saitek P880 and Inversion of X-axis

DUKE815

Saitek P880 and Inversion of X-axis

Post by DUKE815 »

Does this program work with the Saitek P880 gamepad? Also, can you invert the direction of X-axis movement of the sticks? In Battlefield BC2, when I move the left stick up, it tilts the view up and when I move that stick down it tilts the view down. I prefer when I move the stick down, it tilts the view up and when I move the stick up, it tilts the view down. If so, can the program invert the X-axis without inverting the Y-axis because that works fine? Thanks.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Saitek P880 and Inversion of X-axis

Post by Primal Fear »

Your controller is made for Windows, so it will. Only prerequisite is, that you have the correctly installed.

To your other question, be clear that Xpadder emulates your keyboard and mouse. It doesn't change any function on your gamepad directly. So Xpadder cannot directly invert axes on your gamepad.
You can invert the axes of the mouse emulation (invert only X or Y, or both). So yes this is possible.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Saitek P880 and Inversion of X-axis

Post by SGTCableDog »

Xpadder does work with Bad Company 2, there is even a user made profile available.The trick is to get the game to ignore in-game controller support.

Return to “Other questions”