dual analog capabilities

rossharris121

dual analog capabilities

Post by rossharris121 »

by assigning normal mouse to the stick 1 i am able to get an analog output for movement similar to xbox360 and ps3 for modern warfare 2. You have a hold strafe button along with each mouse direction on stick one and it works. But once i use multiple assignments for the mouse directions on different sticks, stick 1 always overrides stick two. Is there a way to configure xpadder to read both stick 1 and stick two on the same level or on different levels at the same time so i can look with right stick and move in an analog fashion with stick 1?

rossharris121

Re: dual analog capabilities

Post by rossharris121 »

how can i make different tap times for different assignments. Like i know how to change the default tap times but i want to make different tap times for different distance zones for one assignment. so like distance zone 10 percent with tap times of .01s, then 20 percent with .03s, etc. This is so i can move my character in an analog type fashion.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: dual analog capabilities

Post by Primal Fear »

It isn't possible to change the key tap time in the actual version. But this feature is planned to be added in the nearby future with the "slot machine project".

Return to “Other questions”