spring setting not working and converting point and click movement to direct control PROBLEM!!!

michael.harder

spring setting not working and converting point and click movement to direct control PROBLEM!!!

Post by michael.harder »

I'll try and make this as short and concise as possible.

The spring setting for the mouse is not working for me. Both ingame and anywhere else. The "spring" is somewhat random in its behaviour. Sometimes it returns to the center. Other times it returns partially or not at all. :?:

I'm playing Titan Quest (At least until Diablo 3 comes out) which is a point and click game. I'm trying to set up the left stick to directly control the movement of my character.

My idea so far which doesn't work:
Spring setting: Enabled
Left stick direction: mouse direction, left mouse click
Mouse sensitivity seems to have no effect with spring setting enabled.

I've read A LOT of posts on the forum and i can't find a solution. I'm dedicated to Xpadder cause i really like the possibilities with my new Controller. I hope someone can help with this. I hope someone can help me with this as it would greatly enhance the experience. :D

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: spring setting not working and converting point and click movement to direct control PROBLEM!!!

Post by Primal Fear »

The mouse spring doesn't work properly and there are plans for big changes with the mouse system at all.
Look for that here and here.

I like the idea to move the character in such games with WASD (and via Xpadder with a gamepad/joystick) too and wonder why something like this is still not implemented in such games.

Return to “Other questions”