Getting Xpadder to Work

Getting Xpadder to Work

Post by 93052381 »

I have just purchased Xpadder to (i hope) use an xbox 360 controller fluidly with my PC version of Oblivion. So far, i have the controls mapped, i just cant seem to fgure out how to get this program to work with Oblivion. I have heard from various people that it does indeed work and does so flawlessly, so I am assuming that the error is mine. In other words, i have Xpadder in one hand, and Oblivion in another hand, how do i get the two to work together? I would really appreciate any help anyone can provide. Please and thank you.

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Getting Xpadder to Work

Post by mnl1121 »

simply run each other at the same time. Xpadder doesn't actually directly interact with any program but your Operating System. It simply emulates a key or mouse movement and then sends it to your OS. The game or application you are using then reads it from the OS and then does the appropriate action. Well thats the explainable in layman's terms. Hope that helps.

NOTE: you may need to run Xpadder in Administrator mode if you are on Windows Vista. Some games run as administrator by default and so have elevated privileges. So Xpadder doesn't get blocked Xpadder also needs to run with elevated privileges. To do this simply right-click the Xpadder icon and click on "Run as Administrator." If thats your problem then that will fix it.

Return to “Other questions”