Help

aceracer21

Help

Post by aceracer21 »

Ok so i installed xpadder and used some sets for BF3 Beta. I no longer needed/wanted it so i uninstaleed everything but the set is still working. When i go to play Rfactor with my 360 controller my triggers act as buttons. Please help

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Help

Post by SGTCableDog »

You can load a new empty profile and Xpadder will not send any keys. Click the profile icon in the main Xpadder window.

To completely close Xpadder right click the icon in the notification area/system tray and choose "Close".

bsutton

Post by bsutton »

I have a problem - when I am talking on Skype or Ventrilo it reacts with the controller commands making it activate the D & S keys which I have allocated to the joystic for basic 4 way movement (WASD). In summary - when someone is speaking to me, my toon wants to jump right and back and if I'm in the text talk box dssdsddsdsd will just get typed into the text box.
Can you Help please

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Do you mean that your joystick always presses right and back when you don't touch it?

If so, try first to recalibrate it by:
1. Open Xpadder controller menu (left side) and click on "Properties...".
2.In the Controller Properties window click on the button "Control Panel".
3.The Windows game controller control panel will open, click there on the name of your controller and click on "Properties".
4.In the Properties window open the tab "Settings" and click on "Calibrate..."
5.Follow the calibration assistant.

If it isn't better now, you need to increase the Dead Zone for this stick in Xpadder.
1.Click on the tool symbol near the stick in the Xpadder main window and click on "Settings..."
2.Now move the stick to the lower right and let if off slowly
3. The black dot for the stick position should stop outside of the Dead Zone (red area), increase the Dead Zone with the slider until the black dot is inside of it.
4.Save the profile.

Return to “Other questions”