BC2 and BF3 sights and crouch i can do but how to stand and aim

JonnyReDHeD

BC2 and BF3 sights and crouch i can do but how to stand and aim

Post by JonnyReDHeD »

ok using firesq38's BC2 profile

I have my left trigger as sights(aim) + crouch which is good, but if I then wanted to stand again while still aiming is there a way to do this by clicking my right stick button which is the normal crouch. so kind of while in set2 using left trigger sights+crouch to cancel just the crouch I click right stick. Or something to cancel the crouch but maintain the aim. dropping to aim is good for me most of the time but say in BF3 i want to stand or move standing up while aiming.

can I have both these things or just one of them, seems I can aim and crouch with just left trigger in both games but how to then quickly cancel the crouch... or have a second aim which does not crouch. if some quick button could do that, so i have the two aim options, one aim+crouch and another just aim.

-Jonny

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: BC2 and BF3 sights and crouch i can do but how to stand and aim

Post by Primal Fear »

The easiest possibility would be to use a Distance Zone to have only aim when pushing the trigger to less than, let's say, 95% and at more than 95% also crouch.
Like that:

JonnyReDHeD

Post by JonnyReDHeD »

ok thanks I'll give that a try later. but if it works I am a bit full on with my triggers so would have to re-learn not to be so with the left trigger.

Any other ways most welcome too.

will try this one out a bit later tonight :)

JonnyReDHeD

Post by JonnyReDHeD »

OK i tried this out and it works well i think. Down side is that you have to have xpadder open while ingame for the double function to work it seems, and having xpadder running while in game (BF3) makes the controls jittery and adds some uncontrollable ticks. The aim/crouch works well tho as you suggested. Thing is before this I always had xpadder closed. Closing it removes this dual binding in game, running xpadder while in game makes the game unplayable for some reason.

suggestions welcome. Is there a way around this, do I need to have my xpadder setup saved somewhere BF3 can read it or something I've missed. Because I cannot seem to play BF3 with xpadder open or even closed to the system tray (Win7 64bit)

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

If Xpadders main window is open or if Xpadder is minimized in the system tray, shouldn't make any difference. But if you close Xpadder completely (so right click on the Xpadder icon in the system tray->Close or simply middle click), Xpadder won't work anymore. So only the native controller support of Battlefield3 will work.
To disable the native controller support of this game game the easy way, have a look at this profile post.

BTW: I have posted a modification of the profile (which is actually by thewookie97) that works exactly like you wanted initially here.

JonnyReDHeD

Post by JonnyReDHeD »

ah yes thewookie97, sorry i got my user's mixed up.

I have no settings for joystick in the game. all blank. But still having xpadder running makes the game flicker and the stick controls jittery. I'll look at this re-setting using the post about PROF_SAVE_profile. thanks.

And will try your modified profile you posted. Can this BC2 profile be used for BF3 as well? or are there some edits needed.

I like the 95% trigger setting and it actually helped explain this advanced section a little more to me as I am not sure on what all the functions do or the possibilities there in. Is there a guide to using the advance assignments.

Since your being helpful can I ask about the xbox controller, I have the pro xbox set up sometime ago, and was wondering if new xbox360 controllers (wired) are any better than say mine from a few years back. Has the basic white controller been updated with button and trigger speeds and components improved. or is there a better controller out there. I still have an old ideazon zboard with BF2 insert, and an ok gaming mouse, but you know I just like the xbox controller. For which I get constant jokes about with my BF3 clan. Being no quicker or better with a keyboard and mouse I stick with what I feel best with. The xbox controller.

will report back soon

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

JonnyReDHeD wrote:Can this BC2 profile be used for BF3 as well? or are there some edits needed.
I don't have this game, so I cannot tell this certain. But comparing Smileys Battlefiled3 profile with the Bad Company 2 profile, I see only one obvious difference. You can now also prone and the game toggles crouch prone on it's own.
So actually both tricks with the crouch wouldn't be optimal in that way for Batllefield3. Also prone would be missing.
JonnyReDHeD wrote:Is there a guide to using the advance assignments.
Yes, I made a Advanced Assignment Tutorial here.

About Xbox360 controller:
I currently have a white wired Xbox360 controller that I have purchased directly after the release of the "for Windows" version. So it's a couple of years old too. Apart from the known imprecise Dpad, my other problem with this controller are the imprecisely centering sticks. When it was new, I needed a DeadZone of at least 20%. That's already pretty poor, but now it's up to 30%.
For comparison: For my PS3pad I need a DeadZone of only 10% and my SplitFish DualSFX Evolution doesn't need a DeadZone at all.
Officially there are no technical differences between the white Xbox360pad and the black Elite Version. But to be honest, I don't know if Microsoft uses better sticks now. My guess would be no.
I currently think about buying a new Xinput controller (because of the sticks) and I guess I would pretty sure choose the Cyborg V.5. I would hope for better sticks a better Dpad. In every way it has this Cyborg module (to swap the position of the left stick and the Dpad) and it has more powerful and individual Rumble than the Xbox360 pad. On the other hand I have read a recension on Amazon.de where somebody complained it would be to loud.

Another controller that would be worth to have a look at is the Razor Onza. It has Text switches (like the shoulder buttons on the original Xbox360pad) instead of a simply rubber mat for the action buttons ("Hyperresponsive" :roll: ), a better Dpad, adjustable stick resistance (Tournament Edition only) and two extra should buttons that can be configured to work as any other button. But in my opinion these extra shoulder buttons are only inconvenient, at least they can be configured to work as the shoulder button next to them. I would recommend only the Tournament Edition, as the normal edition has really high sticks, which seems to be inconvenient too.

As for me, I think about alternatively using my DualSFX Evolution more or to repair my Xbox360pad by replacing the sticks. But that means 10€ for new ones and I don't know what I get (like with buying a new controller). Soldering them back out to return them, if crappy, isn't really worth it but on the other hand are 10€ already almost 1/3 of buying the V5.

JonnyReDHeD

Post by JonnyReDHeD »

yes the Cyborg V.5 Rumble Pad and the Razor Onza will be controllers I'll look closely at. Thanks.

BF3 prone, yes well when I got into game your aim and crouch distance zone works perfect for my left trigger and by default the new BF3 crouch/prone/stand toggle swtich is the right stick swtich which for me in combo with your left trigger aim/crouch works well for me. really well. I just need to clear out old crap bindings which must be casuing the xpadder jittery controls when in-game.

My xbox controller has slacker deadzones too but is still good for a while longer until I decide which of those controllers above to try. Even buying a new wired xbox360 controller here in the UK is only going to cost £15

And thanks for pointing me to the tutorial, will have a good read.

If I remove all joystick BF3 bindings then i'll have to create the right stick switch crouch then prone after holding for 0.7 i guess, and then one more click to go from prone to crouch - holding for 0.7 and then back to stand, or click once to stand if crouched. can this be done?

standing click right stick once to crouch. once crouched click and hold for say 0.7 to go prone. same in reverse to get back up.

JonnyReDHeD

Post by JonnyReDHeD »

JonnyReDHeD wrote: If I remove all joystick BF3 bindings then i'll have to create the right stick switch crouch then prone after holding for 0.7 i guess, and then one more click to go from prone to crouch - holding for 0.7 and then back to stand, or click once to stand if crouched. can this be done?

standing click right stick once to crouch. once crouched click and hold for say 0.7 to go prone. same in reverse to get back up.

Actually for now I have a simple fix. First I removed all BF3 in-game joystick bindings except the new 'Crouch/Prone (Hold)' binding. I even blanked all the blank joystick entries to make sure they were gone gone. I then removed the xpadder LCtrl crouch from the right stick switch and saved the modified profile you gave me, the one I added left trigger 95% distance zone aim/crouch to.

It took a few times in-game blanking the nindings for all inc crouch hold, crouch toggle and prone.

this left me with xpadder handling all but the new BF3 'Crouch/Prone (Hold)' binding. mainly becuase I couldnt seem to get it right within xpadder, not yet since these are my first experiments.

But this works and works ok, my jittery controls while xpadder is open have gone and the only game binding is the one 'Crouch/Prone (Hold)' binding with right stick button (button 10).

click it once I crouch and stay there, or I can click and hold to crouch then go prone and visa versa. Until I can learn how to create this in xpadder I'll let the game handle this one binding.

So after reading the post about using a replacement PROF_SAVE_profile cfg file and the issues the other poster had I just unbound the keys ingame as that appeared to clear the bindings and not mess with xpadder anymore.

Next, to learn how to create the 'Crouch/Prone (Hold)' binding on the right stick button and have it act just like the ingame one does.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

I have ordered a Cyborg V.5 Rumble Pad today. When I have it, I'll post here what I think about it.

JonnyReDHeD

Post by JonnyReDHeD »

thanks

i am having issues with using the xpadder when in jets cos the standard bindings worked well butds how to change my xpadder to a different set when in jet or heilo or tank. jets and heilo really.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

You can switch sets only by pressing a button (except of clicking on the specific Set in the main window). I would use Back, but then you need to find a new place for the original Back assignment (maybe via Tap and Hold).
Right click on the Back button->Set Selector->"the Set you have used for these assignment"->Two-way.
When you press the Back button, Xpadder will switch to this Set. Press it again to switch back.

JonnyReDHeD

Post by JonnyReDHeD »

I'm actually finding that xpadder does not fully work right with BF3 now. BF3 own bindings auto change when in a jet, chopper, etc. xpadder does not. And mixing zpadder with BF3 bindings does work but can be a little unpredictable. I need to work on this more.

JonnyReDHeD

Post by JonnyReDHeD »

As for a Cyborg V5 Rumble pad. Yes I prefer this one but am having a job actually finding a UK retailer to buy one from online. Am continuing looking.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

I did get the Cyborg V.5 yesterday, and have played a little bit Call of Cthulhu and Skyrim with it.
In the Hide Box are some sentence to every component.
Text/Images: Show
1.Ergonomics
It is a little wider than the Xbox360pad. Where I didn't knew where to place my middle to pinkie finger on the Xbox360pad (I was getting used to it), I have now enough room. It feel like having some really massive in my hand. Somehow like a brick, like a well formed brick :lol:. It's around 40grams/1.41ounces heavier the original, so while holding with both hands no tangible difference.
The surface is rubber coated, which feels nice but well it gets finger prints (or better hand prints) everywhere. Also I fear all the time to make scratches on it.

2.Triggers
The pushing resistance seems to be a tinge harder, but it is nothing I would recognize in a game.

3.Shoulder Buttons
More explicit pressure point than on my Xbox360pad. A lot better.

4.Action Buttons
A little but more explicit pressure point.

5.Start/Back
Better to reach. Since the gamepad is wider, you don't have to grab over the right stock or the Dpad.

6.Dpad
Pretty soft, but more precisely.

7.Sticks
The sticks are centering in perfection and are precisely in any way, and also they have a good grip. But the shape that they follow, so the hole where they come out, is shaped in a square with round corners instead in form of a circle.
With the the right stick I hit all the time against the edges, which feels more intensive (so bad) than with the round shape. But I could get used to it. With the left stick it's a bigger problem, I cannot feel if I press straight forward or I'm drifting left or right.
So they are actually better, but at the same time not so good too. :?

8.Stick Buttons
There is a higher pressure point. That may be good to not press them by mistake, but it is also harder to hold them over a longer time. Also they cannot be pressed when the stick is pushed fully with force in a edge. But if I leave it a little loose, it will push itself in a working position that isn't so far away from the corner that it really makes a difference, so this is in my opinion not really a problem.

9.Rumble
Massively more powerful than with the Xbox360pad, but well I anyways don't hold so much of Rumble.

10.Driver
Windows will only install a standard driver that is practically the same as for the Xbox360pad. You can download a better driver on CyborgGaming.com, you have to "Cyborg Rumble Pad" as device name. It was possible for me to simply install the new driver over the old one (with my Cyborg V.1 Joystick that didn't work).
The new driver shows also the right as stick and not as individual axes in the control panel, it is possible to can swap the function of the Dpad and the left stick and there is also theoretically the possibility to configure DeadZones. Theoretically as it doesn't work for me, neither with my Cyborg V.1 Joystick nor with the V.5 Rumble Pad.

Conclusion
Really nice gamepad at all, except for the "stick holes". But nothing for small hands.

Errol
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Errol »

Primal Fear I jealous you with your Cyborg V.5 lol. I too am getting myself a Razer Onza Tournament Edition hopefully Wednesday or Thursday of next week and will now have myself another controller added to my arsenal. An acquaintance of mine went to New York and came back with it for me because our country don't even have it over here for sale. Its $49.95 US which in exchange rate will cost me approx $350.00 TT

FARSTRIDER
Xpadder Xpert

Post by FARSTRIDER »

yeah thats crazy i bought a vga converter box from play-asia to use with my wii/360 & with shipping/duty/tax & currency conversion/+ visa's markup it costed about $100cdn(good thing i had a $2US credit in my account)

JonnyReDHeD

Post by JonnyReDHeD »

I'm still having a job finding one in the UK

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Amazon, with a pretty strange product name.

In addition to my informations to this gamepad: I'm now used to the "square stick holes", so I don't see a problem in them anymore.
But I have found two other flaws:
1. The triggers start to react only after pushing them already around 1/3 of the distance
2. The rumble is usually not even tangible in Skyrim. I can hear that the motors do something when I hear closely, but they are so slow that there is nothing to feel.
The problem is that Skyrim mostly sends only a rumble signal of 10%. While the less powerful motors of the Xbox360 already start running at this voltage, the more powerful motors of the V5 need more voltage for that. The really start at 15%.
A setting for the rumble strength would fix that, but Skyrim has no such setting. :roll:

JonnyReDHeD

Post by JonnyReDHeD »

Ah yes thanks I see the product page, yes odd wording. Thats why I missed it. Thank you.

So overall would you say its comparable or better than the normal white MS Xbox360 game pad.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

It's not simply perfect, but I would say it's definitely better than the original Xbox360pad. After using it for a while, I really appreciate the Dpad and the different shoulder buttons. And also the good grip of the stick without such analogue stick cups.

This issue with the triggers is only a bit irritating if you use the triggers in Xpadder with a Distance Zone (so like you do :? ), but I guess that's something with the possibility to get used to.

JonnyReDHeD

Post by JonnyReDHeD »

The Amazon reviewers mentioned issues with sprinting in COD and I would guess BF3. In pushing forward and pressing the left stick down for sprint.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

If you apply the pressure on the respective inner area of the stick surface, this doesn't occur. It only doesn't click so obvious anymore.

JonnyReDHeD

Post by JonnyReDHeD »

thanks, so would you say buying the cyborg is a better option than just buying a new MS xbox360 controller.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

If it is for PC and has to be wired, absolutely yes.

JonnyReDHeD

Post by JonnyReDHeD »

ok thanks

JonnyReDHeD

Post by JonnyReDHeD »

My BF3 mapping is getting good now but still like the auto set switching BF3 does compared to doing it manual with xpadder so I have a half and half xpadder/BF3 bindings.

But...

Am trying out the steam game Shattered Horizon and I have a number of assignments I am not sure how to achieve them.

first is the aim down sights which does not toggle off on its own like BF3 so I need a set of advanced assignments to turn aim off when I release the left trigger which is always my aim. So with this I aim using the left trigger and is it a release zone I need next? Am thinking it might be like your second example of a release zone Primal you mention in your advanced assignment thread. Is it -presses Left-Mouse at release, if the button was held (for more than 0.01s) I use set2 for this while the left trigger is pulled with first a release zone of 0.01sec and then left mouse button... didnt work for me and am not sure what to try next.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

You have to tap the left mouse button to aim through the sights and then you have to press the lmb again to hold the weapon again normally, correct? Then have a look at this.
And here a long explanation about possible problems.
I guess I should bring everything together in a "Profile Advanced Tip".

JonnyReDHeD

Re: BF3 and Shattered Horizon

Post by JonnyReDHeD »

Having just found this little steam game Shattered Horizon...two years too late and its all but dead with multiplaye3r its still fun to whiz about in space. And I was looking for a good Space FPS ... Planetside2 some way off yet so for £3 this seemed like a bargin.

thanks I'm reading the other thread now for the aim down the sights assignment and will try it out in a bit.

The other issue is the number of grenades Shattered horizon has along with the extra movment controls with it being 360 movment in space. A real tricky one to control with the controller but a challenge non the less.

the link to the game manual page 3 keyboard assignments: http://www.shatteredhorizon.com/media/S ... Manual.pdf

I have the 'look' assigned as per bf3 to the right stick, but we also have 'roll' 'roll left' 'roll right' so I have used the right stick switch to change to control set 3 and I then press left D pad left for left roll and right D pad for right roll. This feels right while on the move and is going to take some time to get used to. There is also move thrust up and down which at present are normal set 1 D pad up and down.

Yellow button Y assigned for change weapon. Throw grenade in BF3 left button is now fire grenade, and right button is still melee attack. R reload X button as normal, in fact all BF3 with the exception of adjusting for this extra space movement.

I have in normal set grenade last/next mapped to the normal D pad left and right.
But no way to instantly select grenade 1-6 without cycling one at a time....

this selecting instant 1-6 grenades is the issue here and am still not that good at thinking out of the box with xpadder. still trying to learn.

JonnyReDHeD

Post by JonnyReDHeD »

back again... ok I tried those assignments in your first url link about aim down sights, with the same timings. It works, but is a bit odd in places. The normal ingame aim down sights is a little slow anyway what with it being in space. Also if I quick aim and release it can get stuck 1/5 times. Being that this aim down sights does not have inturuptions from going to crouch or prone being in space, would you have a modded version for this now or some tweaks to the orig

It does work and is a good place to tweak it from now. Thank you.

What I need to help me learn and I assume others too, is more real life examples shown like you have them in your examples page. I'm still finding it hard to understand what they each do, pause, release, hold, etc all of them. And how to combine them. I guess with more practise will come a better understanding for me.

Edit: have been trying my new Shattered horizon mapping and I am finding one odd thing happening when changing key sets. With this mapping and game I use just two buttons to shift key sets. The first being the right stick button to allow left and right roll with same stick which works well. And the other is the aim down the sights using your ones above. But 2/5 times the key sets do no switch back to default and the gamepad goes useless. I click on of these two buttons again mainly the aim one and it corrects itself, but is annoying. Am wondering what causes this.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

I have this before in all STALKER parts and for a Splinter Cell 1 profile without any problems. Now I have also tested it in BioShock2 and another game (I cannot remember) without problems. But I had problems in L4D2, the zoom in animation cannot be aborted to directly perform the zoom out animation. So if I release the trigger before the game has completed this animation, it ignores the key press on release and stays in zoom mode.

You could measure the time the game needs to go in zoom mode (or simply trust in trial and error) and configure to release zone. The first if the trigger was released before the animation is done with a longer pause to compensate that and the second without pause, that will be triggered when the animation should be done. It would be even possible assign a different pause for every millisecond.

As for the Set problem: I guess you simply use two-way for the Set Selection. If you use more than one Set Selectors in one Set do you should use Oke_Dokes while held glitch workaround?
It's only problem is that if you release the button before 0.02 seconds, Xpadder stays in the destination set. But the good news is that you only have to press this button once to go back and that it's really hard to press as button for only 1 millisecond.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

I have made a example for this. Make sure to use the latest version of Xpadder, as it contains the new tap time slot.

Code: Select all

;--- Xpadder Profile Data ---
DataType=Profile
Version=2012.01.19
Name=test
Set1Button5Name=zoom with toggle
Set1Button5Slots=Right Mouse Button (2),HOLD ZONE 0.10s
Set1Button6Name=Test st. anti toggle
Set1Button6Slots=Right Mouse Button (2),PAUSE 0.01s,Right Mouse Button (2)
Set1TriggerLeftName=sp. anti toggle
Set1TriggerLeftSlots=TAP TIME 0.01s,Right Mouse Button (2),RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,PAUSE 0.30s,Right Mouse Button (2),RELEASE ZONE 0.05s,PAUSE 0.25s,Right Mouse Button (2),RELEASE ZONE 0.05s,PAUSE 0.20s,Right Mouse Button (2),RELEASE ZONE 0.05s,PAUSE 0.15s,Right Mouse Button (2),RELEASE ZONE 0.05s,PAUSE 0.10s,Right Mouse Button (2),RELEASE ZONE 0.05s,PAUSE 0.05s,Right Mouse Button (2),RELEASE ZONE 0.05s,Right Mouse Button (2)
Set1TriggerRightName=st. anti toggle
Set1TriggerRightSlots=TAP TIME 0.01s,Right Mouse Button (2),RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,PAUSE 0.01s,Right Mouse Button (2),RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,Right Mouse Button (2)
On the right trigger is a simply assignment (standard anti toggle) that should perfectly work if the game doesn't ignore the left mouse click when it's still zooming in.
On the left trigger is a example for the assignment I had in mind (special anti toggle) to fix that problem if the game does that.
It's working for L4D2 and it has, if you release the trigger fast after pressing it, in every way between 0.30 and 0.34 seconds distance between the first and the second left mouse click.

With both assignments, you shouldn't press the trigger twice (or more) fast one after another. The simple anti toggle should be pretty insensitive against that, but with the special anti toggle you should wait every time until the game is done with the zoom in/out animations before you press the left trigger again.

JonnyReDHeD

Post by JonnyReDHeD »

This looks quite tricky for me to learn. Am not sure I know how to read or use the pasted profile info.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

How to download a profile
I have added a extra function to the profile, you can now use the right shoulder button to test if the standard anti toggle can cause problems. Press it when you are not in aim mode.
If you are not in the aimmode after that, everything is fine and you can use the standard anti toggle. But if you stay in aim mode after that, you should use the special anti toggle.

JonnyReDHeD

Re: BC2 and BF3 (with a little Shattered Horizon) - aim -sights and crouch

Post by JonnyReDHeD »

@Primalfear

I know how to copy and paste a whole profile in and then build on like I have done from your first BFBC2 aim and crouch test assisnments. I then made my BF3 and again modded that to become my Shattered Horizon profile.

What I don't know how to do is how to read the bits and copy them into my profile. I tend to need to see the advanced assignments as an image like you showed me here:

@Primalfear Or do you mean just load your profile and get into game and just test with the setup you've used as a test rig and then report back.

I can follow the pictures and create the assignments that way but struggle to follow them as text in a profile. So I have my almost complete (85%) Cyborg V.5 Shattered Horizon profile here below. @Primalfear Please feel free to correct mistakes and conflicting entries.

Standard Cyborg/Xbox360 layout just changed some assignments from my BF3 one. I find the roll left and roll right on right stick push and then same stick left or right enables me to still fly in spaced and roll to adjust to the ground plane... all very confusing mid battle but hey that's 360 degrees moment. The only thing I have to work out is an easy way to choose grenade 1,2,3,4,5,6 without having to scroll thru them or use the keyboard. I have next/previous grenade set but sometimes u need that direct action and can't wait for a scroll thru.

The aim is a little odd still with this setup I have now using the assignments from the image above. At this point I've not just dropped your test rig profile in a fresh and tried that.

Code: Select all

;--- Xpadder Profile Data ---
DataType=Profile
Version=2012.01.19
Name=Cyborg.ShatteredHorizon
KeyTapTime=1
Set1StickDeadZones=58,80
Set1StickDiagonalSizes=44,25
Set2StickDeadZones=102,64
Set1Button1Name=Jump
Set1Button1Slots=Alt
Set1Button1TurboRate=8
Set1Button2Name=USE
Set1Button2Slots=E
Set1Button3Name=Reload
Set1Button3Slots=R
Set1Button4Name=Pistol/Main
Set1Button4Slots=1,CYCLE STOP,2
Set1Button5Name=Fire Grenade
Set1Button5Slots=G
Set1Button6Name=Melee
Set1Button6Slots=Middle Mouse Button (3)
Set1Button6Turbo=1
Set1Button7Name=Spot
Set1Button7Slots=Q
Set1Button7Turbo=1
Set1Button8Name=Pause/ESC
Set1Button8Slots=Escape
Set1Button9Name=Boost
Set1Button9Slots=Left Shift
Set1Button9TurboRate=5
Set1Button9RumbleStrengths=123,125
Set1Button10Name=Surface
Set1Button10TurboRate=2
Set1Button10SetSelect=2
Set1DPadUpName=up
Set1DPadUpSlots=Mouse Wheel Up
Set1DPadUpMouseSpeed=45
Set1DPadRightName=Next Gren
Set1DPadRightSlots=Arrow Right
Set1DPadRightTurboRate=6
Set1DPadRightMouseSpeed=45
Set1DPadDownName=down
Set1DPadDownSlots=Mouse Wheel Down
Set1DPadDownMouseSpeed=45
Set1DPadLeftName=last Gren
Set1DPadLeftSlots=Arrow Left
Set1DPadLeftMouseSpeed=45
Set1Stick1UpName=Forward
Set1Stick1UpSlots=W
Set1Stick1UpRumble=1
Set1Stick1UpRumbleStrengths=84,69
Set1Stick1UpMouseSpeed=71
Set1Stick1RightName=Right
Set1Stick1RightSlots=D
Set1Stick1RightMouseSpeed=71
Set1Stick1DownName=Back
Set1Stick1DownSlots=S
Set1Stick1DownMouseSpeed=71
Set1Stick1LeftName=Left
Set1Stick1LeftSlots=A
Set1Stick1LeftMouseSpeed=71
Set1Stick2UpName=Look
Set1Stick2UpSlots=Mouse Move Up
Set1Stick2UpMouseSpeed=45
Set1Stick2RightName=Look
Set1Stick2RightSlots=Mouse Move Right
Set1Stick2RightMouseSpeed=64
Set1Stick2DownName=Look
Set1Stick2DownSlots=Mouse Move Down
Set1Stick2DownMouseSpeed=45
Set1Stick2LeftName=Look
Set1Stick2LeftSlots=Mouse Move Left
Set1Stick2LeftMouseSpeed=64
Set1Stick2UpLeftSlots=Left Control,Left Shift
Set1TriggerLeftName=Sights
Set1TriggerLeftSlots=Right Mouse Button (2),CYCLE STOP
Set1TriggerLeftTurboRate=6
Set1TriggerLeftRumble=1
Set1TriggerLeftSetSelect=1
Set1TriggerRightName=Fire
Set1TriggerRightSlots=Left Mouse Button (1)
Set1TriggerRightTurboRate=6
Set1TriggerRightRumble=1
Set1TriggerRightRumbleStrengths=164,254
Set2Button1Slots=Space
Set2Button2Slots=E
Set2Button3Slots=R
Set2Button4Slots=2
Set2Button5Slots=G
Set2Button6Slots=Middle Mouse Button (3)
Set2Button7Slots=Q
Set2Button8Slots=Escape
Set2Button9Slots=Left Shift
Set2Button10Toggle=1
Set2Button10TurboRate=3
Set2DPadUpSlots=Tab
Set2DPadRightSlots=4
Set2DPadDownSlots=2
Set2DPadLeftName=3
Set2DPadLeftSlots=3
Set2Stick1UpSlots=W
Set2Stick1RightSlots=D
Set2Stick1DownSlots=S
Set2Stick1LeftSlots=A
Set2Stick2UpSlots=Mouse Move Up
Set2Stick2UpMouseSpeed=45
Set2Stick2RightSlots=Mouse Move Right
Set2Stick2RightMouseSpeed=45
Set2Stick2DownSlots=Mouse Move Down
Set2Stick2DownMouseSpeed=45
Set2Stick2LeftSlots=Mouse Move Left
Set2Stick2LeftMouseSpeed=45
Set2TriggerLeftSlots=PAUSE 0.01s,Right Mouse Button (2),HOLD ZONE 0.03s,RELEASE ZONE 0.02s,PAUSE 0.01s,Right Mouse Button (2)
Set2TriggerLeftSetSelect=0
Set2TriggerRightSlots=Left Mouse Button (1)
Set2TriggerRightRumble=1
Set3Button10SetSelect=0
Set3Stick2RightSlots=X
Set3Stick2LeftSlots=Z
Set3TriggerLeftSlots=PAUSE 0.01s,Right Mouse Button (2),HOLD ZONE 0.03s,RELEASE ZONE 0.02s,PAUSE 0.01s,Right Mouse Button (2)
Set3TriggerRightSlots=Left Mouse Button (1)
Set3TriggerRightRumble=1
Set3TriggerRightRumbleStrengths=128,218

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Yes, this profile was actually for testing and then for having a look on the assignment.
I didn't made a screenshot of the special anti toggle as it is longer than the slot bar. But actually, I can simply use Paint to bring both part together into one image. Here it is:

I will send you a modified profile via PM. But it will not contain the special anti toggle, as I have found a assignment in Set1 on the left trigger that should already make you stuck every second time.

JonnyReDHeD

Post by JonnyReDHeD »

Thanks, have PM with profile test results.

Return to “Other questions”