can't play swtor

johanwaroux

can't play swtor

Post by johanwaroux »

i have motionvieuw installed,it reconizes the controller.vibration and game controle panel works
installed xpadder.
on xpadder the controlles and buttons light up green and work fine
when i open SWTOR the controlles dont work.for example ,can walk back and to the side but can not move forward
what is wrong

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: can't play swtor

Post by Primal Fear »

Try to run Xpadder as administrator, because of Windows UAC.

Chuckiecfinster

Post by Chuckiecfinster »

Hey make sure you did you analog sticks properly I messed them up the first time I did it. Because I accidentally moved the analog stick a little to the right and left and not straight up. Also I'd advise you to while in swtor go to every button and click to change them and hit the button your controller. If it still doesn't pick up try a different letter. If you want I'll upload my profile and you can download it =}. Mines working perfectly. Also another thought idk if it matters but I keep my firewall off when I play swtor. Just to be sure It doesn't affect anything. Hope this helps <3

Chuckiecfinster

Post by Chuckiecfinster »

Also did you download the 2012 XPadder ? Because on the homepage when you click the big download button you still get last years version. It still worked for swtor but I had a few bugs myself untill I got the new one. Click on the "?" symbol and check about me make sure yours is 2012 if not in the forums go to " download XPadder and click newest one

Return to “Other questions”