call of duty modernwarfare 2

wilsonc132

call of duty modernwarfare 2

Post by wilsonc132 »

Hello after trying for hours i could not get my controller to work ,, but with your software atleast somthing worked but pls can you help me ..ive got a logic 3 pad windows 7 on a pc an d call of duty modern warfare 2 , well thats on the box allthough my son says its cod 6 ant way please can you ,if poss help me set up a profile , is there a file download i could use or please send me easy instructions , ive got as far as some buttons doing the same thing so i think ive mess ed it all up , and allso will the profile be still on there when reboot the pc and use my mouse again , i hope you can understand me many thanks chris .

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: call of duty modernwarfare 2

Post by Primal Fear »

First: I have moved your topic into a help sub forum, the sub forum where you have posted your topic is for profiles.

Have a look here, to read how to setup your controller. You may get a suitable controller image for your controller here. If not, then Xpadder will also work without a controller image. Alternatively I can create one for you, if you can tell me the exact name of this controller and if I can find a proper image to work with.

Return to “Other questions”