Looping other than turbo or toggle

matthewscottsmiley

Looping other than turbo or toggle

Post by matthewscottsmiley »

What I need, and have done in the past, but due to a comp crash, I lost the profile I worked on. Its been so long since I made it, that I cant for the life of me, remember how I made this work.
I want to push the Right mouse *a menu opens* then click Numpad6. Easy. But I want that string to repeat til I cancel it. And turbo is only pusing the R mouse and Toggle is clicking each in turn each time depressed.
I want Rmouse-num6-rmouse-num6-rmouse-num6-rmouse-num6, and so on til I say stop.
This is for Neverwinter Nights. And is used for selling things in huge bulk to a merchant, if that matters, which it does not. I have had this working and used it for over a year to my delight in fact.
Here is an old vid I made of this xpadder profile in action
http://youtu.be/LPC-R3SjNh0

Thanks for the help

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Looping other than turbo or toggle

Post by Primal Fear »

It work with toggle and turbo. You need to consider the key tap time and the turbo delay.

By standard the key tap time is 0.10 seconds and the turbo delay is 0.10 seconds too. So with standard settings you have the RMB pressed for 0.10s and then the turbo trigger the button already again and restarts at the beginning of the Sequence.
You can change the turbo delay in the Advanced Assignment window (under "Turbo")
and the key tap time in the profile settinng (profile menu->Settings...).
If you don't like to change the key tap time for the whole profile, you can now (new feature) place a key tap time slot (light blue) with the desire time in front of the assignment.

I have this profile ready configured with 0.2s key tap time and a turbo delay of 0.05s.

Code: Select all

;--- Xpadder Profile Data ---
DataType=Profile
Version=2012.03.28
Name=(Untitled profile)
Set1Button1Slots=TAP TIME 0.02s,Right Mouse Button (2),PAUSE 0.01s,NumPad 6
Set1Button1Toggle=1
Set1Button1Turbo=1
Set1Button1TurboRate=5

matthewscottsmiley

Re: Looping other than turbo or toggle

Post by matthewscottsmiley »

Yes, I meant to come back and update this straight away. It was my own blunder and the fadct its been to long since I made a profile. I forgot the simple fact you need to "hold" the button down for Turbo to work. Thus it seemed to fail me. But it wasnt. So on that line I also needed to use toggle with turbo as you said. I did this shortly after my post and it works like a charm. Thank you so much for posting and sorry for the irrelevant thread

Return to “Other questions”