Cant pick up items from bodies *oblivion*

wusah

Cant pick up items from bodies *oblivion*

Post by wusah »

Ok. I downloaded and installed Xpadder today.
I am using an Xbox Live cordless controller for windows - Ive had many teething problems but finally I can get the controller to work in game but I am having problems with the A button.
I have got space, shift and left click assigned to this button in the advanced assignment area. I can navigate menus, pick up items that are on the ground but I cannot pick up items from a dead body's inventory- I can with the actual mouse but not from using the A button.
I have no doubt that it is something I have set up incorrectly in the advanced assignment, but I just dont quite understand.
How do I set up the A button so that it does the three things I want it to do?
Apologies as this has undoubtedly cropped up in other threads, I have looked, and looked in the instructions area aswell - but I just dont get it.
Any help would be apreciated.

wusah

Re: Cant pick up items from bodies *oblivion*

Post by wusah »

Nevermind. I figured out what I had done wrong. I had to set button A up as 'enter' and 'left click',then go into control settings ingame in Oblivion and assign 'enter' to 'activate' in the keyboard commands. Hurrah! I am no expert and this has been driving me crazy... So now that I think thats fixed its time for me to go and find more problems..... not on purpose mind you. Its just that I carry the kiss of death with me.

Return to “Other questions”