action panels switch

kudrjavji

action panels switch

Post by kudrjavji »

I have a problem with active panels sets, if I have for example 3 sets, I hold left shift to switch for panel 2 while holding, and right shift for panel 3 while holding. Problem is when I hold right shift and press left shift at the same time and release right shift while holding left and then release left shift - I'll have 2nd action panel active, not first. So if it possible to make opportunity to disable button in sets, for example in first active set both shifts are available(LT, RT on Xbox for example), in 2nd active set right shift is disabled, and in third set left shift is disabled.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: action panels switch

Post by Primal Fear »

You can solve this problem by using this workaround instead of a while-held Set selector.

kudrjavji

Post by kudrjavji »

Yes, thank you, this way is much better, but still this is not exactly solve problem, if you press 2 shifts at the same time you will have 2nd or 3rd action panel, and need to press this button again to return for 1st action panel

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

With the normal "While held" it doesn't matter when you release the second button after the first one, you'll get stuck in a Set anyways if the second button is held when returning to Set1. With the workaround you need to release the second button immediately after the first one to end up in Set2 or 3, if you wait a moment then there will be no problem.
If you always release both approximately at the same time, it would help to assign a Release Zone of 0.01 and a Pause of 0.15s on the buttons with the Set Selector in the respective destination Set. That assignment would act as a delay for waiting in this Set a moment when the button is already released. You don't get stuck when you release both button almost at the same time, but if you hit the exact millisecond you will still end up in Set2 or 3.

Code: Select all

;--- Xpadder Profile Data ---
DataType=Profile
Version=2012.05.01
Name=(Untitled profile)
Set1TriggerLeftToggle=1
Set1TriggerLeftTurbo=1
Set1TriggerLeftSetSelect=1
Set1TriggerRightToggle=1
Set1TriggerRightTurbo=1
Set1TriggerRightTurboRate=2
Set1TriggerRightSetSelect=2