Stop "Repeat" of keys

Stryker

Stop "Repeat" of keys

Post by Stryker »

Hi, I am wondering, I used the following configuration

"A Tap or Hold assignment performs a different assignment depending on whether the gamepad button is tapped or is held.
For example, to perform the assignment of X if the gamepad button is tapped and Y if the gamepad button is held down:

Slot 1: Hold Zone 0.50s
Slot 2: Y
Slot 3: Release Zone 0.01s
Slot 4: X
Slot 5: Release Zone 0.25s" -2.1 - Advanced assignments: Combinations, sequences, timing and distance

and I am wondering, after I "hold" for ".50s" it does go to for this example "Y" but then it keeps repeating the same key
is there anyway I can stop the repeat of keys? I have dinked around a bit with the different "Add" effect buttons and it is still the same result. Thank you

P.S. I already know that when you "release" the button it stops, I am just wondering once you hold down the button that it only hits the button once then stops as you are holding it down. Thought that would give a little bit more clarification.

Stryker

Re: Stop "Repeat" of keys

Post by Stryker »

NM! I figured it out!, instead of "Hold Zone" I used the "Add Pause" for .50s and works like a charm!

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Stop "Repeat" of keys

Post by Primal Fear »

Actually this isn't working. If you tap the button (between 0.01 and 0.25s), Xpadder will hold Y while the button is pressed and press X once after release,.
Is has to look this like this.

Code: Select all

;--- Xpadder Profile Data ---
DataType=Profile
Version=2012.05.01
Set1Button1Slots=HOLD ZONE 0.30s,X,PAUSE 0.01s,RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,Y,RELEASE ZONE 0.30s

Return to “Other questions”