Xpadder stops working after a long time running, works again after reboot...

EazyCheeze

Xpadder stops working after a long time running, works again after reboot...

Post by EazyCheeze »

I bought this a while ago and I love it so much! One thing I've noticed though, is if I've forgotten to close it after a long time and my Xbox 360 Wireless Controller times out and goes off, sometimes (not always) Xpadder fails to recognize it when I turn it back on; in fact the image for the Controller comes up with the buttons for the current profile, but then they fall off as though the controller had lost connection. This is sort of annoying, but it least it resolves when the system is rebooted...

When Xpadder is in this state, I can connect another previously-configured (wired) USB controller (for legacy games that don't work with the 360's controller) and it works fine, no problems. Disconnecting the Wireless Receiver from the USB port and reconnecting doesn't solve this; only rebooting does.

Is this a known bug that is on track to be fixed, or is there a workaround besides rebooting that I should try? Thanks in advance :)

Wade, loyal customer of this amazing USB controller profiler :)

FARSTRIDER
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Xpadder stops working after a long time running, works again after reboot...

Post by FARSTRIDER »

have you tried closing xppadder then reopen it

Return to “Other questions”