PLEASE HELP

DeadMetal17

PLEASE HELP

Post by DeadMetal17 »

Hi ive setup a Ps3 controller for gaming but the only problem im having is making the right analogue stick, move the camera angle (as it would do in a console game),

so my question is; is there a way i can setup one button on the controller to do 2 things, for example could i set one button to when pressed both right click the mouse and move the mouse forward (tilting the camera angle) and if its possible please explain how

or if u have any other ideas on how i can achive the same goal with a diffrent method please comment

jidz

Re: PLEASE HELP

Post by jidz »

Sure, try this:

press the key you want to do.
at the keyboard that pops up, a mouse will be represented to the right.

• First press the button number 2
  • Now press 1
  • and then 3
this should work.
Last edited by jidz on 28 Aug 2009, 18:20, edited 1 time in total.

DeadMetal17

Post by DeadMetal17 »

so simple i cant belive ive bin stressing with it for days lol, thanks very much i greatly appreciate it :)

jidz

Post by jidz »

No problem :) we all are here to help.

Originalgamer13

Post by Originalgamer13 »

I have a feeling that the xpadder following is a good community. Id am glad to help make any custom layouts that are needed for controllers/games. I play a lot of cross platform games and usually use a few dif contorllers. So never hesitate to ask any of the people here! Im sure wed all be glad to help fellow gamers!!

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Post by Jonathan »

Originalgamer13 wrote:I have a feeling that the xpadder following is a good community.
The best ever :D

Return to “Other questions”